Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
As long as you enjoy yourself thats whats up haha

Some people get way too caught up in the lifestyle kinda like how i spend way too much money on my truck....but we all do haha

Lmao yup a lot of people take to the extreme, I just donut because I enjoy it. One of the very few things I get to do anymore..

Yea I don't want to get started on truck $$

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
For the 5k training, just start jogging. Its gonna suck regardless how you do it.

For me, I always get a horrid lower back cramp while running, to damn top heavy and bulky. :eek:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
For the 5k training, just start jogging. Its gonna suck regardless how you do it.

For me, I always get a horrid lower back cramp while running, to damn top heavy and bulky. :eek:

Yea I plan to just ease into it. I get bored running lol

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Burn - do you have any suggestions to incorporate cardio in? My wife wants to do a 5k this summer (her incentive to get back in shape after the baby) and I want to do it with her. Just hate cardio with a passion lol

I'm not really looking to bulk up anymore this year, just maintain the weights I can move and improve them. Actually would like to cut down some.. But my diet is

As the others mentioned bud, your just going to have to start running... If you want to do a 5K, then start with working on your mile times. Once you can run a mile at a reasonable pace then add 2 miles then your 3rd one... That sounds terrible just talking about it:D

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
As the others mentioned bud, your just going to have to start running... If you want to do a 5K, then start with working on your mile times. Once you can run a mile at a reasonable pace then add 2 miles then your 3rd one... That sounds terrible just talking about it:D

Haha yea running sucks just thinking about it!

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Squat, 445x3... Bench, 245x3... Row, 285x3

Then ate a awesome ass key lime and pecan pie, feeling morbidly fat tonight :D

Gonna be running tmmr me thinks.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
It was damn good key lime pie, I may have been in diabetic shock by the end of the night. :rofl:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Squatzzz ouchy....
340x3x4
340x4x2

1-3/4 squats highbar
275x5x2 legs feel like jello

single leg extensions
100x4x8

limped out of gym:coolspot:

I have been trying to eat cleaner... No key lime pie nonsense for me:(:D

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Had a very quick workout today, just got squats in, Gf wasn't feeling great so we left early.

But, 445x5 today, **** yes. :D Fourth rep I notice some guy looking at me and somehow equated that to I must be going high, so sunk it, went slow and almost got stuck mid way up :eek: Oops