Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
This is me eating clean. 1 lb beef, little swiss cheese and a large amount of pesto and a side salad with vinaigrette. Doing work.

33d485d7bd9ad75b256a9fc0497f7f5e.jpg

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
What sucks is cutting was way easier when injecting... I don't think I could go down that road again. But it is discouraging

But I don't think there is a safe alternative yet, and all natural is much healthier

Last edited:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Word on supps.. Protein and daily multi works for me. As far as body fat, isn't something like if you can see your abs your around 15?

Around 12% you can see them. 10% they show a lot more, like a fitness model.

At about 2-4% you look like a body builder.

Anything at or less than 10% is extremely hard to maintain. You feel like shit most of the time, not to mention it's not healthy and can't be sustained. 12% looks really good.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I dont recommend it man. The result were great i had no adverse affects but the weaning off was the hard part. You dont want to have hormone issues so you end up taking things that make you think wtf am i doing to my body

Post Cycle Therapy is rough no doubt. Using HCG on cycle really helps you get back to normal quicker.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I've came far enough without it. Not going to do it ever.. Kinda like Facebook, I refuse.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Post Cycle Therapy is rough no doubt. Using HCG on cycle really helps you get back to normal quicker.

Agreed^^. I never felt better in my life. I didnt even need sleep it seemed full of energy and ready to do anything to get my adrenalin goin. Got strong fast cut 30-40 pounds of fat u couldnt tell i had. But was solid from top to bottom.

The weaning cycle was hell, and the fertility drug seemed odd but with monitoring i leveled out quickly and felt good again, i had help from a military body builder through it all. But it is almost impossible to keep the mass on for me. I just couldnt left as hard

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
What kills me is the ignorance people have towards training in general... You see some guy or gal that is decent sized & pretty cut and people come out of the wood work and start accusing them of PED's:confused: Hell I have even been accused of using gear:D I took it as an compliment:thumb: The human body is an amazing machine and can do things no one thought possible, naturally and enhanced:thumb: All it takes is lots of hard work & tons of dedication, gear or natural...

Edit: This was not directed at anyone here. I was reading some of the comments on U-tube And thought WTF what a bunch of lazy turd sacks:D

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
What kills me is the ignorance people have towards training in general... You see some guy or gal that is decent sized & pretty cut and people come out of the wood work and start accusing them of PED's:confused: Hell I have even been accused of using gear:D I took it as an compliment:thumb: The human body is an amazing machine and can do things no one thought possible naturally and enhanced:thumb: All it takes is lots of hard work & tons of dedication gear or natural...

Edit: This was not directed at anyone here. I was reading some of the comments on U-tube And thought WTF what a bunch of lazy turd sacks:D

Haha man, there was no denying it for me this last time. gained 20lbs real quick, some of it was a "muscle memory" thing tho.

Gear will mask problems with training and diet. I learned that first hand. Not afraid to admit it either, I have a lot of work to do with diet and training.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Haha man, there was no denying it for me this last time. gained 20lbs real quick, some of it was a "muscle memory" thing tho.

Gear will mask problems with training and diet. I learned that first hand. Not afraid to admit it either, I have a lot of work to do with diet and training.

:hug: I got no problems with it bud.

I'm the first to admit I don't know everything about training or diet, I like that some of you guys that use/used gear are willing to talk about it. It's nice having you guys be upfront and offer advice with it. :thumb:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Im not ashamed of it. I did it with knowledge and experience behind me. My results were amazing and if someone wanted to pursue i would tell them do their research and weigh the options. There is risks and a dumb person can kill themselves quickly, i would offer pointer and advise as well as try and tell them there are other ways that are much safer...

I will say all natural is the best it looks best and you will be healthier. Injection is the safest way if your gonna go gear. Pill form will destroy your insides fast quick and in a hurry not worth it. Place an injection incorrectly your heart stops...

A good diet and protein its all positive, so you guys doing that and getting those big numbers i give you huge props

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
What kills me is the ignorance people have towards training in general... You see some guy or gal that is decent sized & pretty cut and people come out of the wood work and start accusing them of PED's:confused: Hell I have even been accused of using gear:D I took it as an compliment:thumb: The human body is an amazing machine and can do things no one thought possible, naturally and enhanced:thumb: All it takes is lots of hard work & tons of dedication, gear or natural...

Heard that. I put 140lbs on my squat and 200lbs on my deadlift in 7 months. I was way fatter than Ive ever been but I put on a decent amount of size and strength. Work hard eat alot and it will come. Now I am cutting down lost 20lbs off my DL and everyone keeps asking what supplememts I take. Lazy losers.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
The one thing that kills me to no end is when you are very certain someone lifts geared but they refuse it and boast how natty they are.

Otherwise, your body is yours, so do what you want with it. A tested lifting fed worth its salt will catch guys that do use so no worries to me.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Heard that. I put 140lbs on my squat and 200lbs on my deadlift in 7 months. I was way fatter than Ive ever been but I put on a decent amount of size and strength. Work hard eat alot and it will come. Now I am cutting down lost 20lbs off my DL and everyone keeps asking what supplememts I take. Lazy losers.

The one thing that kills me to no end is when you are very certain someone lifts geared but they refuse it and boast how natty they are.

Otherwise, your body is yours, so do what you want with it. A tested lifting fed worth its salt will catch guys that do use so no worries to me.

Yep couldn't agree more with you guys.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL

I deny to anyone I don't know. But if it's somebody I know and have known for a long time, I come clean about it. But heck I've only cycled 3 times in my life so it's not a big problem lol.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008

I dunno about that. Most top guys are geared.