Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Back still messed up.. Havnt been to the gym since Friday.

Edit havnt worked out since Friday. I went in the gym yesterday for a little while.

Last edited:

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
Hi. My name is Bennett and I'm a recovering marathon runner.

It is my opinion that long, slow distance is the best non-surgical way to turn a man into a woman.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Lies, I saw you in a video on IG. :D

:spit: When you see it.

Don't have the Insta app anymore so I don't see things I get tagged in.. Rarely log in over there anymore. if I do it's just to show someone a picture the wife posted.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Spent Weds night in AC, realized that..

A) Being big is a pain in the ass when shots are 10 bucks a pop
B) I'm getting to old for late nights

:rofl:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I look at Cardio a couple ways.

1. As Bennett eloquently put it:D Long distance running makes you a female. Look at distance runners and sprinters. I would rather look like a sprinter thanks.

2. Heart health... Cardio is good for the ticker :thumb: The older I get the more I have to be concerned with this stuff.

I can get what I need for cardio in roughly 15-20 minutes doing Hiit... I'm not going to waste 30-60 minutes walking or trotting on a treadmill, F-that.

15 minutes I can have sweat pouring out of every orifice on my body and my heart about to explode out of my rib cage, plus work the shit out of a large muscle group, doing Hiit;)

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Went to the Chiro / specalist again today.. I feel better since I've seen him than I have in a while. Wednesday I was hurting, I think it was from adjustment Tuesday though.. Today he put "k tape" on my low back, going to see how I do with it this weekend since I have quite a bit to do around the house.. Pretty happy I finally got talked into going to this guy. Now to get back in the gym lol.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Make sure your healed first or it'll be longer that your away from the gym

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh yea. I havnt lifted anything heavy in a while. Just not been to the gym much the last couple weeks and I hate it.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I hear ya man. All I squat now 105 max. Not having a rack and or belt limits me keeping weight down but I'm trying to baby the back along. Haven't done a barbell dead in almost 3 months. Did some dumbell straight legs deads the other night. 40lb was all I did and my back was pretty sore. Decided with the injury I have I'll never lift heavy

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I hear ya man. All I squat now 105 max. Not having a rack and or belt limits me keeping weight down but I'm trying to baby the back along. Haven't done a barbell dead in almost 3 months. Did some dumbell straight legs deads the other night. 40lb was all I did and my back was pretty sore. Decided with the injury I have I'll never lift heavy

Thankfully mine isn't that bad.. Just got to the point I want it fixed before summer and I get hurt