Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Well amazon and Gillingham high performance are awesome, I don't know if it's one wrap or one pair but they were fast in getting the problem fixed. This is emailing Gillingham through amazon for them to get ahold of the manufacturer, new wraps are already on the way. Just sent an email sunday, (yesterday) followed by another email with pics and they got shipped today, I'm very happy about the after sale service.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Pushing legs hard I've noticed a big increase in upper body strength!

The more muscle and muscle groups you can incorporate into a short, dense and intense workout, the more protein you will synthesise to be absorbed by your entire body. Legs just happen to be the largest muscle groups in the body ;)

Also, squats, dead lifts and pull ups are supposed to help your body kick start the development of free testosterone available, in your body, which we know is a key ingredient to developing power and strength. So if you've recently incorporated those exercises into your routine, you may be noticing the positive chemical and hormonal affect of working out properly

Like a BEAST!

Glad to hear it Tark!
Keep at it brother ;)

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
Does your leg press deck tilt as it comes down? The bottom of mine tilts towards you as you get to the bottom, it sucks something fierce. Starts rolling my butt off of the back rest, not good for spine health... I try to keep the weight manageable as to not roll my can to much.

The plate deck is fixed tilted toward you. Does not move. tried to load a video but it always fails.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
The plate deck is fixed tilted toward you. Does not move. tried to load a video but it always fails.

I wish this one was.... The one at *Gulp* Planet Fitness was fixed and I could stack nearly every 45 they had room for on it lol. This one 10-12 45's is my limit with my back pinching, i have just been working stupid reps until my legs are lick jello:D

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
My back gave up friday. Saturday I could barely move went to the er today as I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm walking with a damn cane at 28. Get to see a neurologist Wednesday so hopefully I can get some good news.

Albert I hope your back gets to feeling better man its no good.

Tark your a fcking beast man that's an absurd amount of weight.

Everyone else keep Makin them gains

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
My back gave up friday. Saturday I could barely move went to the er today as I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm walking with a damn cane at 28. Get to see a neurologist Wednesday so hopefully I can get some good news.

Thx Minerigger!Wish I could load the video, but this site don't like Samsung note 5 videos.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho

That sucks Brock... Hope they come up with a good plan with minimal down time for you.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
That sucks Brock... Hope they come up with a good plan with minimal down time for you.
Part of me hopes for an mri and steroid shot again so it's quick and less $$$. But the other part of me wants it to be fixed so I can feel what's it's like to be with out back pain for a change. Little nervous about it not gonna lie

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Part of me hopes for an mri and steroid shot again so it's quick and less $$$. But the other part of me wants it to be fixed so I can feel what's it's like to be with out back pain for a change. Little nervous about it not gonna lie

I go in tomorrow, I'm nervous too bud.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Well, the only lifting im doing is, lifting the pill bottle for another oxy.:roflmao:

I must say, I am breathing better than ever. Doc removed the stint from one nostril and holy**** what a port job it got. High flow intake mod is an understatement.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Well, the only lifting im doing is, lifting the pill bottle for another oxy.:roflmao:

I must say, I am breathing better than ever. Doc removed the stint from one nostril and holy**** what a port job it got. High flow intake mod is an understatement.

Better be using plenty of cocoanut oil on the oxy's, those little f*ckers plug me up good:potty::hug:

I may need this port job... Cnc was it?

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I absolutely destroyed the gym today... They might as well tear the place down and start over:rofl:

Front squats were amazing, back felt stellar after the dead lift destruction I gave it yesterday.

Fingers crossed the doc has positive news today for me. I'm feel like a caged wildebeest right now:D

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Caged wildebeest literally lold. Made it through 2 hrs of work and had to call it quits. Pisses me off as I took more meds to put up with it. Get home lay on the floor for 2 hrs go to roll over and back makes all kind of popping noises. Feel better than I have in a few days but my sciatic is still pinching like crazy. Starting to lose my damn mind sitting here

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Better be using plenty of cocoanut oil on the oxy's, those little f*ckers plug me up good:potty::hug:

I may need this port job... Cnc was it?

He did a lot. Said my nose was really bad once he got in there. Right side nostril is still plugged up with a stint. Things are 2.5-3 inches long.... How the F do they fit in your nose, I have no idea. I'm def glad I had this done though.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Caged wildebeest literally lold. Made it through 2 hrs of work and had to call it quits. Pisses me off as I took more meds to put up with it. Get home lay on the floor for 2 hrs go to roll over and back makes all kind of popping noises. Feel better than I have in a few days but my sciatic is still pinching like crazy. Starting to lose my damn mind sitting here

Give it some rest Brock. Did you see the doctor yet?

He did a lot. Said my nose was really bad once he got in there. Right side nostril is still plugged up with a stint. Things are 2.5-3 inches long.... How the F do they fit in your nose, I have no idea. I'm def glad I had this done though.
I have always had breathing issues through my nose. Might be time to have something like this done:thumb:

On a side note I just got back from the doctor. He is convinced it's not a disc or sciatica issue as I have full mobility. He thinks I popped some muscle out of the Fascia above my left upper cheek, it's pinching a nerve that runs through the fascia. He worked on it and cracked my neck for me. I feel pretty darn good right now. If I can keep my body together on this new program. I should hit some decent numbers finally for me:D Hope to break a 1300 total... Just going to skip 1200 all together:rofl:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Not yet tomorrow at 11 I go see him. My guess is another mri will be coming and at minimum a steroid shot in the back