Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Yea I learned. Once was enough from the competition lol.

In other news I was stretching the other night and got my back to crack. Good lord it sounded horrid but man it felt amazing. So going to throw some weights around in the morning. Gonna make my day much better

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good deal! Mines starting to pop and crack again as well, means stuff is getting mobile:thumb:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Guess I've got to slowly work on my back muscles and core. Cant hit them hard like I do legs, chest, arms. But I will say there are quite a few of you that definitely keep me inspired.

Oh who has or is taking C4 preworkout? Good, bad, great? Does it make you feel all warm fuzzy, and really amped up?

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Guess I've got to slowly work on my back muscles and core. Cant hit them hard like I do legs, chest, arms. But I will say there are quite a few of you that definitely keep me inspired.

Oh who has or is taking C4 preworkout? Good, bad, great? Does it make you feel all warm fuzzy, and really amped up?

I just rotated off of C4. Currently using Carbon. I really like C4 it doesn't keep me up all night when I work out in the evenings but gives you a good kick at the gym. Jacked 3d kept me up all night a so did a few others. Carbon doesn't have any Stims so I can add in what I feel like:thumb:

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
I take C4, I usually put 1.5 scoops in a water bottle and use half the water per workout. I sleep fine if I workout after work, gym round 530, sleep round 1030. Melatonin helps too, usually ~6mg

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Having sinus surgery in a week. Be out of lifting for 3 weeks... I have some ideas on how to minimize losses:D, but I really wanted to wait till march;)

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I got my wrist all f'ed up after close grip bench. Missed yesterday, going today hopefully I can get some stuff done. Been hitting squats hard and finally locked in some good form on calves, finally getting them pretty burnt.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Having sinus surgery in a week. Be out of lifting for 3 weeks... I have some ideas on how to minimize losses:D, but I really wanted to wait till march;)
What's wrong with the beak Waid?
I got my wrist all f'ed up after close grip bench. Missed yesterday, going today hopefully I can get some stuff done. Been hitting squats hard and finally locked in some good form on calves, finally getting them pretty burnt.
Did you pick some good wrist wraps yet Jesse?

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
So, today I hired arguably the strongest powerlifter on the planet to do some programming and nutrition for me... Hope I can hang:D I probably won't lay out my whole workouts anymore, just Highlights, out of respect and I'm paying for this sh*t:rofl:

Jeese Norris, currently holds most of the world drug tested records in the 198 class...
http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world
Lifting starts at 14:10 if you don't want to listen to Q&A vid. Really humble guy.
[YOUTUBE]N2REX5t51J4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Gmclbz

Jul 8, 2008
www.upstatedieselperformance.com
Got back to squats tonight, I haven't lifted anything in about a month. Felt good to get back to it. No pain other than the good stuff...

20 x 120
20 x 150
20 x 175
20 x 200
20 x 225

Yep that's 100:D I didn't want to lift real heavy as I wanted to see how the groin was feeling...

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Got back to squats tonight, I haven't lifted anything in about a month. Felt good to get back to it. No pain other than the good stuff...

20 x 120
20 x 150
20 x 175
20 x 200
20 x 225

Yep that's 100:D I didn't want to lift real heavy as I wanted to see how the groin was feeling...
Love those sets of 20, treading in deep water:thumb:
Did you pick some good wrist wraps yet Jesse?
:broke:
Gotta decide between those or shoes[/QUOTE]

I understand that bud. If your wrists are hurting, I would go after the wrist wraps. SBD or Mark Bells Gangsta wraps are both awesome.