Time to see what she can do.... LBZ Chevelle

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Oh. I remember ricks. I thought russ had an arrival blue one w/ the fancy susp setup & all but I see its a FS pickup. LOL Sorry to derail.

Either way, your fab work looks second to none dude!

Thread about your nova?

Last edited:

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Nova is getting the body work and paint done right now. I'm more concentrated on getting the drag truck wrapped up, that's why Rick is going to run the Nova's engine this season. I figure the combo should be tuned pretty good by the time it sees the Nova, plus the Nova's about 1k less weight.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
That Nova better have wheelie bars, Russ. :rofl:

About the fab skills...I remember your fuel pump setup from years back....you do very nice work. :thumb:

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
I don't think the Chevelle or Nova will hook up, Gonna be stuck in the ten's @ 150+ mph lol. I still have my orig. Stainless fuel bypass setup from back before Air Dog and others were around. That was an expensive little piece to make. I didn't think anybody remembered that, thx!

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I don't think the Chevelle or Nova will hook up, Gonna be stuck in the ten's @ 150+ mph lol. I still have my orig. Stainless fuel bypass setup from back before Air Dog and others were around. That was an expensive little piece to make. I didn't think anybody remembered that, thx!

I did. Modeled my bypass on a PPE pump after it...:D

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
10.0 @ 135.8MPH 1.54 60' was our best tonight. She still has plenty left in her, actual vs desired was a carbon copy. Saw 90lbs of boost, backed it down to 85. Time to work on getting intake temps down, I don't think 282deg is good:woott:. Blew the pass side up pipe on the second pass. We threw on a stocker and were only able to make one pass before it looked like an acordian. Video below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKc_U_Q2s-o&feature=youtube_gdata_player