Time to see what she can do.... LBZ Chevelle

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Thanks Chris! I think with more tuning (eng & susp), I think we can see a 9.50. That's our goal anyway. Gotta figure out how to get this suspension planted without changing much. If this thing was back halved, the 60's would be awesome.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Yes, it went slower with dual pumps. There was a surging issue in the tuning for the duals. Threw in a built motor tune, got rid of surging, blew at 1/2 track and still went 12.1 lol

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
9y2upu2y.jpg

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
Didn't see this posted but we have gone a 9.79@141 now. Hopefully we keep plugging away at the ET. trying a different shifting and lock up engagement this coming weekend at Ponci's race. Hopefully she'll like it.

:)

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
You're gonna be depressed when Russ takes his toys and goes home to his Nova! :spit:

Or maybe it's inspired you to go back with a built engine of your own? God bless you if you can afford a lockup glide and convertor package of your own!! :eek:

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
You're gonna be depressed when Russ takes his toys and goes home to his Nova! :spit:

Or maybe it's inspired you to go back with a built engine of your own? God bless you if you can afford a lockup glide and convertor package of your own!! :eek:

No he's not, he's going to have a big ass grin from ear to ear.. Rick is going to drive the Nova for me next season in PSK. I'll be running PS in the drag truck and pulling with the pull truck. The aluminum Dmax will more then likely see the Nova, and I'll put some parts in the Chevelle motor and bump up the power for it in my Drag truck.

DURAMXD

BOB SAGET!
Apr 24, 2012
Wichita, KS
No he's not, he's going to have a big ass grin from ear to ear.. Rick is going to drive the Nova for me next season in PSK. I'll be running PS in the drag truck and pulling with the pull truck. The aluminum Dmax will more then likely see the Nova, and I'll put some parts in the Chevelle motor and bump up the power for it in my Drag truck.

Need updates!!! :D

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
This will be a long winter project(s) with hopes of completion for opening day next year. We'll be thrashing on both ends.... No updates yet as we are still going strong in the current season. We plan on hitting at least 3-4 more events with the Chevelle ending the season at SCSN-IX in a gas class, this race is in Nov at LVMS.