Things people do while driving that annoy you

nar

Now with less _
Feb 7, 2008
Wyoming
A$$ holes with no common sense, courtesy, or respect for other drivers. 1. If your not passing and the right lane is clear, leave the passing lane open for others that would like to go faster:thumb:. 2. If your going to switch lanes stop being so damn lazy and use your directionals. 3. Dont drive right on my bumper when there is traffic in front of and on both sides of me, I obviously can not go any faster dumb a$$ and your doing nothing but increasing the chance of a accident & pissing me off;) 4. All the little weasels that like to act tuff and flip people off in other cars, not smart! You never know when that next traffic jamb, red light or the possibility He, She, or I may have to swerve to avoid a animal and run your punk a$$ off the road will come up ;) :hug: :)

Related to that is when you go to pass someone and want to leave enough room to pull back into the right lane and some douche flies up there and cuts in between before you can move right again. I don't like cutting in close to cars, I like to leave a little room. Evidently a car length is too much for some people.

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
KNOW WHAT I HATE ASSHOLES THat drive down the interstate taking up two lanes swerving like there drunk,when i pull up to the side of them they're steering with the knees headtilted straight down texting! Thats when i roll my window down and throw a full bottle of gatorade at the window!Scares the livin shit out of them:D

you may want to be carefull with dumb shit like this, because you may end up getting shot!!

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Every time I'm stuck behind a slow vehicle or get cut off or ask myself "wtf is that person doing?" ...... I'm talking about Asian drivers, they are the worst and I wish I knew how they passed their driving test. I'm so good at spotting them now

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
Every time I'm stuck behind a slow vehicle or get cut off or ask myself "wtf is that person doing?" ...... I'm talking about Asian drivers, they are the worst and I wish I knew how they passed their driving test. I'm so good at spotting them now

they dont have anything on the illegals that drive down here in TX, ill will even go as far as to say the legal ones that cant habla englis as well!

6dot6

Jun 10, 2012
nj
i drive also and most people dont understand that i cant use the left lane. so my fast lane is the middle. get the ef outta my way or imma be right on your ass. pisses me off when they get mad at me like i did something...move bitch get out tha way.

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
nyc cabs and livery's-new fad is U turn in the crosswalk on a red light
access-a-rides
nyc buses that just pull out from the bus stop
hipsters on mopeds
tour de france wanna be bike riders that stay on or left of the white line
nyc bike lanes and their riders
private garbage trucks
pedestrians that step off the curb w/ earphones and texting when im making a right turn
pedestrians that stand in the middle of a main rd on the double yellow
un-synced traffic lights caused by above mentioned pedestrians that get smoked
doing 55mph in the HOV lane
braking 6,000 feet before they need to

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Semis that drive in the left lane on 3+ lane interstate stretches. Nothing worse than clipping along 75 mph only to run into a road block of semis, one doing 65.1 mph, another doing 64.8 mph and another doing 64.5 mph side by side all trying to pass each other sometimes it'll take 4-5 miles for them to pass each other WTF, usually they'll cut you off so that way your forced to wait behind them too. but I guess I've been known to get some road rage so slow a semi that cuts me off down to 40 mph too.
i run the left lane in big trucks in the city or other high merge areas... WHY you ask because majority of then 4wheelers cannt figure out how to yield on a on ramp and ACCELERATE INTO traffic and merge in the 1/2 mile opening in front of then semi but want to force then semi from the right lane into the next lane over... usually they try some where between then trailer tandems and the drive tandems i have seen several ran off then road or wreck then guardrail or cause another to rearend them due to stoping on the ramp

Joe...you are the type of cage driver motorcycle riders have to watch out for the most. Just watch out one day you will mess with the wrong one.

Usually it is the driver of the car that causes the problem NOT the rider. Have the broke bones and scars to prove it.
i was running a 75' semi a straight piped harley CANNOT BE HEARD in the cab of the semi when the bike is halfway up the trailer roughly 30' behind the cab are 65mph!!! and most bikers tend to operate their bikes like their 4 wheelers im running a 1ton and 41' trailer still the same.
My Harley has loud pipes. As the saying goes loud pipes save life's. My biggest one is people that don't use there turn signals, it just shows how lazy they are.

riddle me this... if loud pipes save lives then why is it you can only hear and emergency vehilce that is running sirens at freeway speed, in then last 1-2 second to he passes you? but you can see hime 1-2 minutes out!?!?

i might here the "loud pipes" if they where faceing FORWARD that way people in front of you could ACTUALLY HEAR YOU.. and not after you travel ~30-50' of then vehilces lenght..

NHSTA states that 75% of then wrecks between big rigs and 4 wheelers its then 4 wheelers fault..

why is it when i am cathcing someone in then right lane going to merge to then left lane use blinker that then person following me trys to block?!?!? i have had 2, 4, 6 wheelers do it

when in the city or high merge areas i travel the lane that i am least likely to get hit in... usually its the left lane

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
you may want to be carefull with dumb shit like this, because you may end up getting shot!!

If they are that into texting I wouldn't be to worried about them getting their gun out in a timely fashion :roflmao:

Most everything mentioned is a direct result of not paying attention to the task at hand. I followed a van down the road this evening for about 20miles foot on the brake @ 65 the whole time :banghead:

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
not if im in a vehicle w/ lights and sirens!
that brings me to another annoyance...people who dont move over for safety vehicles! i instantly get over as far as i can and stop completly theres always one ahole who flys by you to make sure he's in front of the cop car or ambulance!

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
Related to that is when you go to pass someone and want to leave enough room to pull back into the right lane and some douche flies up there and cuts in between before you can move right again. I don't like cutting in close to cars, I like to leave a little room. Evidently a car length is too much for some people.

You sound like you have driven in Houston! :rofl:

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
Malibu...when I ride up on a semi I get around him as quick as I can. Nothing good can come from riding that close to all those tires.

When I'm riding I hate a car that rides in my blind spot. I always give cars plenty of room...unfortunately cars don't always have the same courtesy.

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
I hate the subaru wagons that have to drive 15 mph when they see 6 snow flakes. Especially on way to work in the morning they have a line of 17 cars behind them and not enough sense to put over and let people by.

This is the worst. Pull that pos over and Let me pass. If you don't know how to drive or are too cheap to replace your bald ass tires then stay the F off the road. There's no reason I should have to drive 5 mph in a 50mph zone. :angry5: :angry5: I'm heated just thinking about these people :roflmao: