Things people do while driving that annoy you

trashygasman

Slowly but Surely
Dec 18, 2008
Washington, OK
i got another one...my ol lady likes to lean forward at the right time when i'm trying to switch lanes or back into somewhere with the trailer on blocking my view from the mirror drives me nuts! :rofl:

x2 My wife does it every time!!

I hate it when someone else is merging on to the interstate and the person in front of me slams on their brakes to let the merging person in. The YIELD sign is on the on ramp, not the interstate!!

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Is it just me or do Prius drivers drive like they have something to prove? Subaru wagons with rainbow stickers and a green "no war" sticker is a red flag for me:roflmao:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
x2 My wife does it every time!!

I hate it when someone else is merging on to the interstate and the person in front of me slams on their brakes to let the merging person in. The YIELD sign is on the on ramp, not the interstate!!

I think they all do it to be honest with you! :D

On the merging how come when you can have three lanes of traffic and someone is merging onto the highway on the right and all three lanes brake to let them merge ? Causes more traffic then anything drives me nuts!

SteveLBZ06

Jan 6, 2013
Central MA
the worst for me is anyone who drives directly next to me or someone else on the highway. i cant stand when i look over and some jerk is window to window with me and completely oblivious. its just as bad when those people are making a rolling roadblock. mirrors are you friend, use them once in a while!

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
living in Washington state, I see rain falling for 4mo of any given year and sometimes more.:(
It absolutely infuriates me when drivers act like they have never driven in the rain before, driving half the speed limit, windshield wipers FSA, nose on the winshield...wtf people :mad:, I am not ranting about a few drivers here and there, no, I am refering to the great and vast majority. O.K, fine you have issues with driving in the rain, its uncomfortable for you, I am a sympathetic guy, I get it, just get the F outa the fast lane idiot :thumb:, oh and when i blaze by why the hell/what good does it do to flash your brights honk and wave with one finger :confused:???? I am just trying to drive the posted speed... you are the one impeeding traffic, geeze :cool:

that shit bugs the shit outta me
Jason

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I hate when there is a smokin hot Blonde in a convertible and my fiance is riding with me so I can't get a good look without using the mirrors....:D

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Malibu...when I ride up on a semi I get around him as quick as I can. Nothing good can come from riding that close to all those tires.

When I'm riding I hate a car that rides in my blind spot. I always give cars plenty of room...unfortunately cars don't always have the same courtesy.

it was a general statement there are bikers out there that dow exactly what you say...
another thing i have watch happen is the wind wake off a high sail vehilce through bikes around especially ones that have then fairings on the handle bars..

one dual tire/wheel/brake drum weighs 500-600lb.. 9mm/.40 will not puntcher a spinning semi wheel and point blank range

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
Down here we call those retreads that come off those tires road gators. I had a car change lanes at the last minute and I had no where to go but hit it on my chopper...picked up the whole bike. Scared the shit outta me.

metron

Sep 13, 2012
Buffalo, NY
attachment.php

Attachments

• 526769_4948747478005_1653616066_n.jpg
    526769_4948747478005_1653616066_n.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 21