Things people do while driving that annoy you

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
People who creep up the on ramp, and sometimes even stop! And I hope this one is just around here: people who won't use the turn lane; on a 4 lane with turn lane in the middle they stop in the hammer lane waiting to turn left.

STLCHEVYHD

Haywood Jablome
May 8, 2008
St. Louis, MO
All the above mentioned are right on! What really pisses me off is people's blatant disregard for an active construction zone. I think part of their punishment should involve being a flagger or just standing along some barrels while people flew by for a few days. They would piss down their legs!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
All of the above!

The pacing at your rear bumper
Get out of the left lane
It's just ridiculous!

But I'll tell you the idiots that see signs that say left lane or right lane closed ahead that disregard and don't merge just to get ahead a couple cars just pisses me off !

Also not mentioned is what is the problem with people not putting their headlights on at dusk dawn or when it's raining? It's the law ! I have almost hit so many cars specially dark gray cars that blend in!

Also cops who are above the law running 80 MPH on the interstate!

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Blinkers, use your turn signals, most often offenders I see are lil shit box hybrids I guess it runs down the battery, I am amazed at how many new cars did not get turn signals as standard options!

Not turning on your headlights when it's raining or snowing!

And running stop signs/red lights to pull out in traffic only to go SLOW!!!!

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
Semis that drive in the left lane on 3+ lane interstate stretches. Nothing worse than clipping along 75 mph only to run into a road block of semis, one doing 65.1 mph, another doing 64.8 mph and another doing 64.5 mph side by side all trying to pass each other sometimes it'll take 4-5 miles for them to pass each other WTF, usually they'll cut you off so that way your forced to wait behind them too. but I guess I've been known to get some road rage so slow a semi that cuts me off down to 40 mph too.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
when people don't use cruise control, pass you, get in front, then slow down...

Like above, when there are 2 lanes, and both people in each lane are going the same speed without a care in the world.

^^^This makes me insane...

I have passed in the break down lane many times, its a bit bumpy but it gets the job done...:thumb:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I use to get uptight driving then I realized it wasn't worth it. As long as they don't hit me I just stay calm and enjoy the ride.

Ed04zf6

Ed04zf6
Oct 21, 2012
Nh
I hate the subaru wagons that have to drive 15 mph when they see 6 snow flakes. Especially on way to work in the morning they have a line of 17 cars behind them and not enough sense to put over and let people by.

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
Semis that drive in the left lane on 3+ lane interstate stretches. Nothing worse than clipping along 75 mph only to run into a road block of semis, one doing 65.1 mph, another doing 64.8 mph and another doing 64.5 mph side by side all trying to pass each other sometimes it'll take 4-5 miles for them to pass each other WTF, usually they'll cut you off so that way your forced to wait behind them too. but I guess I've been known to get some road rage so slow a semi that cuts me off down to 40 mph too.

This really gets me too. I have a 6 hour drive down I-10 too and from work and when I cross over into Louisiana it seems that the semi's all start this. :mad:

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
I hate it when people slow down because of a drizzle! I mean geez, it's only drizzling, continue the damn pace were previously going. No need to slow down!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

JOE

Dec 30, 2008
SE WI
Motorcycles.....
ones with loud pipes
ones that think 2-20 of them can all cross a stop sign at once
ones that ride in my blind spot
ones that think they own the road.
ones that get special parking up close at events

I will never go out of my way to avoid them again in my life. Last Harley reunion in Milwaukee I made a quick reaction to avoid dumping two bikes with passengers. This cost me a ticket and insurance claim. Never again

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
Joe...you are the type of cage driver motorcycle riders have to watch out for the most. Just watch out one day you will mess with the wrong one.

Usually it is the driver of the car that causes the problem NOT the rider. Have the broke bones and scars to prove it.

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
The moving slow in the left lane is the biggest for me.

This epidemic is horrible in southeast Wisconsin and northern Illinois. People seem to use the left lane for slow cruise. You can be the only two on the interstate and Chicago and Milwaukee drivers will stay in the left lane. I think this is because they are intimidated by the middle lane and cars being able to pass them on either side, or that they simply don't want to have to watch for ramp mergers. Totally gets me! Another thing that bothers me even more is people driving WAY OVER the speed limit in a residential zone. Our city streets are all 25mph. The street in front of my house is never patrolled and is one of two through streets on this side of the city, kids play outside all the time and people blast by my house at 35, 40mph all day long.

JOE

Dec 30, 2008
SE WI
Say what you want, I was informed by the sheriff I was wrong for avoiding the bikes and striking another vehicle. I got a "inattentive driving" ticket to show for it. I guess saving four lives is inattentive???? He clearly stated if i had stayed in my lane and struck the bikers, they would have been ticketed not me.......

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
This epidemic is horrible in southeast Wisconsin and northern Illinois. People seem to use the left lane for slow cruise. You can be the only two on the interstate and Chicago and Milwaukee drivers will stay in the left lane. I think this is because they are intimidated by the middle lane and cars being able to pass them on either side, or that they simply don't want to have to watch for ramp mergers. Totally gets me! Another thing that bothers me even more is people driving WAY OVER the speed limit in a residential zone. Our city streets are all 25mph. The street in front of my house is never patrolled and is one of two through streets on this side of the city, kids play outside all the time and people blast by my house at 35, 40mph all day long.
LOL people in Wis are never in a hurry,and anyone from Ill is a Chicago driver :roflmao:

1 Slow left lane drivers
2 Any woman putting on makeup and not paying atten
3 Seen a dude the other day eating a bowl of ceral in traffic in a nice suit......Really??? come on.If i wasnt in the company truck i would have gotten a head of the guy and slammed on the brakes."AAAAh Jim is that a frosted flake stuck to your leg?":roflmao:

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
My Harley has loud pipes. As the saying goes loud pipes save life's. My biggest one is people that don't use there turn signals, it just shows how lazy they are.