Street Duramax Trucks to be banned

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Bruce, don't you think this is all BS, that people want trucks to have roll bars at 14s.

Oh my God, have you not read anything in this thread?
First, nobody says anything serious about putting roll bars in 12 second trucks and now you think they want them in 14 second trucks ?
You're kidding right ?
I can easily overlook your age and the fact that you don't even own a truck, but to so outrageously make up new lies makes your limited credibility even more suspect.
Get your facts straight, then post. Untill then you are doing nothing to constructively further the conversation.

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
Yes I have read this thread, and I realize safety is an issue, but the ridiculousness of a roll bar in a truck that does, even 105 MPH for a 6k pound truck. THis could do nothing but hurt the sport. You would have to require helmets for everyone racing, so their head wouldn't hit the bar. The guy was an inexperienced driver, and he wrecked his truck, and he was fine. He's fine, yet, all of a sudden, we are putting roll bars in trucks that are going as slow as 91 MPH.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
The issue is not 105 mph trucks and for sure not 91 mph trucks. The issue is sub-12 second trucks and whether or not the current standards are adequate.
According to your sig, your father's truck does not fit this criteria therefore the true subject matter does not concern your father's truck.

As for who I am. I am someone who's in the know and that's all that matters.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Oh my God, have you not read anything in this thread?
First, nobody says anything serious about putting roll bars in 12 second trucks and now you think they want them in 14 second trucks ?
You're kidding right ?
I can easily overlook your age and the fact that you don't even own a truck, but to so outrageously make up new lies makes your limited credibility even more suspect.
Get your facts straight, then post. Untill then you are doing nothing to constructively further the conversation.

If you want to call names, pick someone over 18.

Unlike other boards, we expect adults to act it.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
The issue is not 105 mph trucks and for sure not 91 mph trucks. The issue is sub-12 second trucks and whether or not the current standards are adequate.
According to your sig, your father's truck does not fit this criteria therefore the true subject matter does not concern your father's truck.

As for who I am. I am someone who's in the know and that's all that matters.

I would love to quote about 20 posts on your board that say you are dead wrong.

However, I'm "banned for life". :D

Not for what I post on your board, but for this thread here.

I'm good with that.

Post the following:

I do not want stiffer rules for diesels than there are for gasoline vehicles, and I will fight against anyone who is trying to do this.

Call out Cole, the Perry's, and your fellow members. They posted it, so now YOU refute it like you claim in this thread.

Sadly, I don't think you haven't the correct temper to do it. Are you a leader, or a minion? Choice is yours.

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
well it is not on topic but steve is out in nc this week and he and buck are tuning on the truck for the upcoming obx race.still not on topic but if you dont watch the wreck in slow motion it doesnt look like driver error at all,slow something down massively and its aesy to pick it apart.another point that doesnt pertain to this post gary has made faster passes than in his old truck than 95 percent of the people reding or posting in this thread.also what my truck does in the 1/4,it will run 10s ,i had already filled out my sig.if any one has specifc questions on the truck i will be glad to answer.also Pat before you were banned from Comp D i did post that i thought the rules are fine as they are now,however i dont object to testing and info gathering.i see no need to repost it...

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I have no issues with Mr. Cole, the Perrys or any member on any board therefore I have noone to "call out"
Everyone is entitled to their opinion as far as I'm concerned, so long as they stick to the facts and not some twisted, deranged version of reality that only exists in their own minds.

As far as post #147 I cannot see where I called anyone a name ? Just another instance of you reading in something that is not there.
However, I was called names in numerous posts in this thread.
Specifically, I was called a moron by Mike L in post # 120
A pu$$y by Rhall in post # 133
Again by NukleusX in post # 135
And basically again by MAX707 in post #140

Are these members and vendor being admonished in public for doing what you accuse me of doing or is it OK for them to do so because they tend to agree with your line of thinking ?

MAX707

Mar 4, 2008
Why are you even posting here? Were all over here now to get away from you and your kind so beat it. You got some nerve picking on a 13 year old and then questioning the motives of me and other members. Next you and your bunch of idiot CompD buddies will be telling us we need trainning wheel's for trucks under 12 seconds in the 1/4. Go back to the sand box with the rest of the scared little boys and figure out some more bogus "safety" rule changes.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I have no issues with Mr. Cole, the Perrys or any member on any board therefore I have noone to "call out"
Everyone is entitled to their opinion as far as I'm concerned, so long as they stick to the facts and not some twisted, deranged version of reality that only exists in their own minds.

As far as post #147 I cannot see where I called anyone a name ? Just another instance of you reading in something that is not there.
However, I was called names in numerous posts in this thread.
Specifically, I was called a moron by Mike L in post # 120
A pu$$y by Rhall in post # 133
Again by NukleusX in post # 135
And basically again by MAX707 in post #140

Are these members and vendor being admonished in public for doing what you accuse me of doing or is it OK for them to do so because they tend to agree with your line of thinking ?

Wow. Saying a board is not "fair" is grounds for banishment!! :D:baby:

I'm not pretending to be "fair". I'm here for the tech, and as long as you want to read or contribute, you will receive parity. But, if you are don't? I'm going to side with those who do.

It's that simple. Useful folk get preference.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
well it is not on topic but steve is out in nc this week and he and buck are tuning on the truck for the upcoming obx race.still not on topic but if you dont watch the wreck in slow motion it doesnt look like driver error at all,slow something down massively and its aesy to pick it apart.another point that doesnt pertain to this post gary has made faster passes than in his old truck than 95 percent of the people reding or posting in this thread.also what my truck does in the 1/4,it will run 10s ,i had already filled out my sig.if any one has specifc questions on the truck i will be glad to answer.also Pat before you were banned from Comp D i did post that i thought the rules are fine as they are now,however i dont object to testing and info gathering.i see no need to repost it...

Fair enough.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Next you and your bunch of idiot CompD buddies will be telling us we need trainning wheel's for trucks under 12 seconds in the 1/4.

Do you have a sub-12 second truck ?

And last I heard, he was 14 ?

Every time I post on topic, someone else takes it off topic, yet I get blamed ? :rofl:

Pat, I've seen you take more posts on more boards off topic than anyone else in the history of the internet. In fact, you are banned from several for doing just that. You're most definitely not the one to throw stones, or call a kettle black.

I'd love to have a "tech" discussion, it seems downright impossible though.
Guess I'll go stick my head back in the sand with the other idiots. :eek:

I'm out, it's pointless.

MAX707

Mar 4, 2008
Do you have a sub-12 second truck ?

And last I heard, he was 14 ?

Every time I post on topic, someone else takes it off topic, yet I get blamed ? :rofl:

Pat, I've seen you take more posts on more boards off topic than anyone else in the history of the internet. In fact, you are banned from several for doing just that. You're most definitely not the one to throw stones, or call a kettle black.

I'd love to have a "tech" discussion, it seems downright impossible though.
Guess I'll go stick my head back in the sand with the other idiots. :eek:

I'm out, it's pointless.
I bet you anything you would get your ass handed to you if you raced me! I got a little more than a sub 12 sec truck!:D

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I bet you anything you would get your ass handed to you if you raced me! I got a little more than a sub 12 sec truck!:D

Congratulations, now how about you contribute some of your own thoughts and ideas about the subject instead of regurgitating what someone else already said ?
What are YOUR thoughts ? Not what Pat tells you to think, but your very own thoughts and ideas.

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
why not close this thread because it is the only thread these guys from the other site seem to be posting in, and its just turning into one big argument that is kinda getting lame...

not that i have any say in things, thats just my idea though...