Rumor has it that mikel no longer deals with suncoast

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I care very deeply. It's right up there with my deep concern for endangered feces. :hug:

Though I will admit, I feel dirty. I've never used a torque wrench on a drain plug.:(

But I've never had one fall out before either. :dontknow:

Kurt has one leaking in a thread near you.....sounds like permatex works wonders :rolleyes:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
oh shit watch out chris neens is out with his super moderator powers god forbid he ban us :rolleyes:

you read the last page blah blab blah blab blah. hes ban happy so I may as well let him ban somebody:D

I've never banned anyone mike...Only 2 timeouts, you were the 1st because you couldn't keep your piehole closed...Sounds like your problem has resurfaced...

On edit, there have been 3 timeouts...

Last edited:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I've never banned anyone mike...Only 2 timeouts, you were the 1st because you couldn't keep your piehole closed...Sounds like your problem has resurfaced...

On edit, there have been 3 timeouts...

I called it, I called it yes yes what do I win?:happy2:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I care very deeply. It's right up there with my deep concern for endangered feces. :hug:

Though I will admit, I feel dirty. I've never used a torque wrench on a drain plug.:(

But I've never had one fall out before either. :dontknow:

The fumoto drain valve adds 10hp, its sweet.:D

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Younguns nowadays... :rolleyes:

I remember back in the olden days when both Admins were crawling up my arse every day. I'd get banned most every week. Not for calling folk idiots, insulting the staff, breaking the rules. Usually for replying back to attacks:

DPW (DieselPlace Weasel): 5:10PM - "You lie about your %$@#$% truck! It's running an Edge Box, 500% over injectors, and it weighs 250lb!!! You are a #%@&%$ convicted felon, a tax evader, and you are the one that raped that bimbo in Colorado, not Kobe!! #$%&! %#@!@$, @%$##!"

DPBN (DPBrownNoser): 6:00PM - "OK, that's enough!!! Next person to say post anything in this open thread is banned!"

McRat: 6:00PM - "I was never at that hotel in Colorado."

DPBN: 6:01PM - "OK you piece of %$#@! I told you to shut the &%#@ up, and you didn't listen did you!!?? I read in your PM's that you were INDEED at the Hotel! And I read once you had an Edge Box, SO ALL OF IT'S TRUEEEE!!! :mad::mad::mad: You are BANNED FOR A MONTH!!"

:D

The younguns here get butthurt at a drop of a hat.