Rumor has it that mikel no longer deals with suncoast

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Naw, I think the presidente of California is Vincente Fox?

Sad, but true... LOL

That's why I moved to a RED state. So I could own these without government interference...

Attachments

• New-Toy.jpg
    New-Toy.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

1slow01Z71

Wannabe EFILive Tuner
I think Im going to need more pics of LB7Diesel and BoiseRobs avatar to see if they're real
readPB.gif

Tony Burkhard

Allseason Diesel Per.
I respect Mike L for not posting that he was no longer using Suncoast parts. He is a man of respect and would not want to belittle anyone or company over the net that he has a person conflict with unless they bring it out first. He has never told me to stop using there parts but has told me he no longer uses them for his own builds due to personal conflict with the owner and how there runing there business now.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I have not cut Suncoast off. I would like everyone to give this subject a rest. This is personal. No more questions about this please. Don't think we have ever locked a thread before here so let's make sure we don't lock this one.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I have not cut Suncoast off. I would like everyone to give this subject a rest. This is personal. No more questions about this please. Don't think we have ever locked a thread before here so let's make sure we don't lock this one.

Mike maybe this one should be locked since it was started to stir the pot kinda.

05maxlly

need used tires
Jan 27, 2008
powhatan, va
has any other thread ever gotten this many views i just dont remember over 5000 and so many replays other than the "whores":rofl::spit::hello:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Ok Lets change the subject.

Hey Mike, Since you build all these badass Trannies, Do/did you ever Drag race or sled pull ?

Any cool Hot rods you might have?

You cant just have all your fun building right?:eek: