Rumor has it that mikel no longer deals with suncoast

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I heard Mike tricks out Sheep too, custom hair cuts and hair coloring. He also adds C3 clutch packs to the sheeps rear hooves for a better 60ft.

O.T. do sheep have holves

O.O.T how the hell do you spell holves?

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Yep Mike beat the hell out of Kat once there is a vid here somewhere. Mike said he did it fair and square.:D

That just sounds completely wrong..... :rofl::rofl:

She got it..... :D

I heard Mike tricks out Sheep too, custom hair cuts and hair coloring. He also adds C3 clutch packs to the sheeps rear hooves for a better 60ft.

O.T. do sheep have holves

O.O.T how the hell do you spell holves?

that would be hooves, plural for hoof, my english challenged friend.... :rofl::hug:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Ok Lets change the subject.

Hey Mike, Since you build all these badass Trannies, Do/did you ever Drag race or sled pull ?

Any cool Hot rods you might have?

You cant just have all your fun building right?:eek:

I drag raced in the early '60's with a '61 Ford Starliner 406 ci 4speed that ran 12.96 and 111 mph to start with. Built a '53 ford with a Cadillac engine and Lasalle trans. Built a '54 ford with a Pontaic engine and Hydro. Probably built at least 50 hot rods that ran pretty good form a '64 Dodge MaxWedge ( 11 sec car to a '69 Charger 440R/T ( wife car ) 2 Hemi chargers, one was built for the last Cannonball race with Eddy Paul but it never happened. '69 Vette 350hp ( wife car ) '66 GTO with a '70 TransAm 455 that ran pretty good. '69 SS impala 427 with an LS7 454 engine that ran so good it took out a telephone pole. Cobra kit car with a Chevy 350 running a Paxton SC with 25% more boost built with help from the Granatelli guys and gerry Magnason ( twin screw fame ). This mofo was wicked pulling the front wheels off the ground at launch. There was also a '67 Ford Bronco with a 427 side oiler that had trouble staing on the ground. There were a few others.
Next time we do this we will get into the German cars like the Mercedes 6.3, and 6.9 sedans that ran pretty good. then we will go to the Porsches that were kind of fun. my last hotrod was a '99 Ford Mustang Cobra which Pat makes so much fun of. :D
This is a short history of my cars and experience. There is more.

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Thats Awesome Mike,Thanks for sharing . Makes Me wish i Was able to drive during the Muscle car era when i hear about Hot rods like those and all the cars My own Dad had / has and his stories.

I guess thats why we try to make what ever we own as fast as it can be, the hotrodder in us all.:)

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Mike I'd have died and gone to heaven owning that stuff you had. We were lucky to have seen those days when all the cars you mention were what was out driving the streets. If my '55 Chev or the '62 409 ever crossed my path again I'd buy either one in a heartbeat. I remember days hot rodding around on a stripped down 650 Triumph and most everything you saw was Tri-BSA-Norton-or Harley. We were lucky.

Last edited: