Rumor has it that mikel no longer deals with suncoast

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
WHATS YOURS? every time i post someting, that has nothing to do with you, you have to post something to start shit, and now i'm in your face giving you shit:eek:stay out of my life, and i will stay out of yours. :baby: your wealth of knowlege of the allison is appreciated, your bs isnt. calling people "little bitches" and other great names shouldnt be tolerated by anyone

But you are posting in a thread that has nothing to do with you?:confused:
If you want someone to stay out of your shit, then stay out of theres:hello:

I have no clue who you are and really dont care, Every time I see a post from you it's put downs or something uncalled for.....Either get along or get out.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
But you are posting in a thread that has nothing to do with you?:confused:
If you want someone to stay out of your shit, then stay out of theres:hello:

I have no clue who you are and really dont care, Every time I see a post from you it's put downs or something uncalled for.....Either get along or get out.

OMG I just realized you started this thread:rofl: And you want some one to stay out of your business:confused: That's .... classy

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
oh man, dmaxvas never has a good thing to say about anyone does he?

I've dealt with Mike before over the phone a couple times, nothing but good things and gratefulness from me.

Last edited:

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
well, All i have to say is there are some people in this world that will do anything to help you. and then there is some people.

If mike did whatever he did Im sure its for the best. From all the things that i read Mike is pretty good at what he does. I cant see him beeing the kinda guy that would take a shit in an ally case and then send it to you. We are very thankful for mike and his knowledge. So dont mess it up for the rest of us.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
FWIW the OP did not question how nice of a guy MikeL is, he was asking if what he was told was true and if so what parts would he(mikel) be offering the public. As for all the bullcrap in between, one can speculate all he/she likes.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
FWIW the OP did not question how nice of a guy MikeL is, he was asking if what he was told was true and if so what parts would he(mikel) be offering the public. As for all the bullcrap in between, one can speculate all he/she likes.

TWIW, Thank you Dick Tracy...

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us

No he was hoping to embarrass Mike and try and bash him. Just look at how he has treated Mike in other threads with his replies. If he had really wanted to know what was up he would have PM'd Mike instead of making it public without knowing what was going on.

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct
just look at the title to this thread, his intent was to belittle mike. also look at the comment last page

"what is no class? is not telling your loyal followers that you no longer sell suncoast parts and is going about doing stuff another way, people deserve to be informed of whats going on and why some people cant get their suncoast products from mikel."

home depot used to sell shop vac brand vacuum cleaners mine needed a part recently and i went there and guess what no shop vac brand anymore. i guess i should sue based on this guys rational that they never told me they werent selling them anymore. what mike l does is mike l business. no one else's. if you want suncoast stuff call suncoast, if you want mike stuff call mike.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
just look at the title to this thread, his intent was to belittle mike. also look at the comment last page

"what is no class? is not telling your loyal followers that you no longer sell suncoast parts and is going about doing stuff another way, people deserve to be informed of whats going on and why some people cant get their suncoast products from mikel."
home depot used to sell shop vac brand vacuum cleaners mine needed a part recently and i went there and guess what no shop vac brand anymore. i guess i should sue based on this guys rational that they never told me they werent selling them anymore. what mike l does is mike l business. no one else's. if you want suncoast stuff call suncoast, if you want mike stuff call mike.

maybe this hasnt been in the works long enough to make it public , and he wanted to get some ducks in a row before he made the anouncment :rolleyes:

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct
i am a "loyal" recomender and buyer. all be it i only bought one trans worth from him, but i send him every one i can and my buddy also bought from him. i would never expect to have him come out publically and say until absolute certainty he doesnt deal with suncoast. the people closest to mike may have known, but the diesel community as a whole should not be i the know. imo

for what it is worth how many people would call mike to have trans work done by him, and not have him do it or buy products from him because he informed them on the phone he doesnt sell suncoast anymore, but now is recommending brand x? i'd bet very few.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

Yes, one more time DmaxV is implying someone is a crook. This time, he's claiming it's Mike L, before, it was pretty much anyone who sells Dmax stuff. He's claiming that Mike L is conning his customers by not advertising extensively that he's currently not buying much from Suncoast anymore, after having been one of their biggest distributors in NA.

This is a hotrod board based on Duramax hotrodders helping each other. Exactly how is DV helping anyone but his own shop? He is the new Steve Cole, except without the creative intelligence, just the malice.

The real question is, whether tech boards need members who do nothing but attack others. And while my first thoughts were that everyone should be allowed, it seems some cannot deal with that kind of environment. Like someone who spits in the bucket of fried chicken at the picnic so nobody will eat it then screams, "BUT YOU SAID IT WAS FREE!!! IT'S MY GOD-GIVEN RIGHT!!!", perhaps not everyone can understand that just because you CAN say something, doesn't always mean you SHOULD say something.

For now, DmaxV was given a timeout by a moderator, but I'm not sure he can deal with participating at a technical forum for Duramaxes. Something about it brings out the worse in him.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
IT'S MY GOD-GIVEN RIGHT!!!", perhaps not everyone can understand that just because you CAN say something, doesn't always mean you SHOULD say something.
I take it that only applies to certain members.

chevy_dmax

Apr 30, 2008
Gladstone, MO
I don't know Mike L, other than from the forums and never spoke with him. Someday I hope to though. His reputation on the forums speaks volumes for the type person he is and the way he runs his business.

Personally, whatever kit he makes or parts from whatever manufacture he goes with, I’m sure will be top notch and be for the greater Duramax community. I would have no problem letting him try it in my truck...:)

Good luck Mike.

Bill.