Progress on the new puller

killa

May 20, 2008
the valve cover breathers shot out some oil/diesel, when i reved it to 3500, this is the first time I have seen this......jeff told me to check the fitting, I did notice when we took it off, then put it back on it gained 5000 psi, so we are going to try to get a different fitting tomorrow, unless my valve cover issue presents another problem

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
We pulled the passenger side valve cover to see if we had a leak in one of the lines under it and couldn't come up with anything. We hopefully have some help coming next week.:confused:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Bad FICM?
are the rail inlets ported?
possible restriction in the filter or lines or something has plugged the FCRV?
do the bottle test?
just some ideas off the top of my head:(

your injectors and pw are similar to mine and when i unplug the cp3 its max press and will sustain:confused:

Good luck guys I know you will figure it out:)

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
We pulled the passenger side valve cover to see if we had a leak in one of the lines under it and couldn't come up with anything. We hopefully have some help coming next week.:confused:

FWIW quite a few of my injector lines where leaking and you could quite esisly tell

Sorry for my ignorance but this is a LLY? lb7? cross bread:D

just trying to help some:eek:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Got a set of injectors coming from Power Max in the next couple days - thanks Matt. Also have a return line kit with new seals and banjo washers for when they go in.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Got a set of injectors coming from Power Max in the next couple days - thanks Matt. Also have a return line kit with new seals and banjo washers for when they go in.

Cost me nearly $200 bucks for all the injector seal rings, an o-rings and such from the stealer! Thats the last time i buy sh!t from them!:mad:

I've reused mine a couple of times now with no issues and the crappy ones i replaced with plane alum seal rings! ;)

hogdoghd

Adrenalin Junkie
Jun 24, 2008
Oxford, Ohio
I got mine from the chevy dealer in Hamiton for around $100.00 I thought that was a little expensive $10 dollars for an o-ring is BS!

killa

May 20, 2008
pulled the valve covers and started it without the them and it runs fine. one of the injector harnesses was ohming out wrong, it must have been pinched in the cover. we are getting a new harness just in case. it will be back together tomorrow or sat am. then we will know if we have good rail pressure.