Productive day off.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I'm going to call ATS later and see if I can find out exactly what it is they change. I've got a new P1 drive flange on the way but I want to know if I need anything else.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
It opened last weekend for weekend T&T. I think wednesday nights start the first part of May. Me and K go every wednesday regardless of if the truck runs or not. I don't think it will be done anytime soon and even when it is it's not going to be anywhere near what I had wanted it to be this year.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
It's still going to be a great truck, You've learned a lot buy doing things the way you have. I wish i could of done things this way, I'd be a lot more knowledgeable and would have a lot more money left over from it. Either way summer will be good and it will be nice to see the truck running.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Ya it will still be fun but it sucks to go through all this knowing it's not going to end how you had planned but it is what is. How long are you coming home for?

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
I'm trying to come home for a month or two, I wish someone would buy these damn heads i have to make the trip a little easier on my pocket. Have them up for 2,000 obo and still no bites lol

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Im in the same boat.Dont they machine it out to get another steel and another clutch disks in?
Just a FYI after talking to ATS today the only things they do is machine the P1 drive flange to accept the second snap ring they use. Also there is a thrust bearing with a taller step than the OEM on top of the C1 clutch hub assembly.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Getting closer I haven't spent much time on it but I'm hoping to get it running this weekend and long as I don't run into to many things I forgot to do/get.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ddtransgoingin.jpg
    ddtransgoingin.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 168