Productive day off.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
It's alright :) sh?t happens I really wasn't happy with how the truck had to go back together anyway basicly I ran out of money for the project due to the snowless winter. This time when it goes back together it should have a couple of extras going back on to turn it into what I really wanted :D

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Damn dude :( well we all know she will live again and be better than ever. Good luck Evan,I'm sure everything is going to work out for you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
While I must admit I thought I was in the clear with issues like this with the beatings it had already seen I should now by now to expect the unexpected. I love working on the truck during my spare time and have been nothing short of disapointed with the way it turned out so in a sick way i'm kind of happy :eek:. I will not put it back together this time until i'm satisfied it's going to be capable of of what I want out of it....whatever that is.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I'm just kidding about the trailblazer SS Chris. I was joking with Tim about it last weekend thats the only reason I posted it. At this point I don't ever see the truck going anywhere. I love this stuff to much and have way to much of me and my money in the truck. Hope to see you in Numidia Chris.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Engine is out and on the stand. Passenger side HG was blown between every cylinder and into one of the water jackets on #7. As far as I can tell it looks like cutting corners and not having the heads checked bit me in the a$$ :baby: