Productive day off.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I'm just glad so far aside from a leaking trans cooler everthing seems ok. Thanks to Trent for tons of info, Henry for a bunch of parts and Mike L for keeping me from stepping on my d#ck on the trans.

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
I'm just glad so far aside from a leaking trans cooler everthing seems ok. Thanks to Trent for tons of info, Henry for a bunch of parts and Mike L for keeping me from stepping on my d#ck on the trans.

sweet buddy! congrats:woott: Bring it to Dez's Diesel dyno day in seekonk ma. May26 so i can check it out!:D

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
sweet buddy! congrats:woott: Bring it to Dez's Diesel dyno day in seekonk ma. May26 so i can check it out!:D
The only beatings the trucks going to see is at the track and the occasional why did I put so much money into this this reminder :driving: I still need a transmission cooler,wheel bearing,and some other odds and ends so it will still be a few weeks before it's on the road. I'm just glad it runs and so far is shifting good.

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Evan that trucks came along way. Lots of props to you for doing it all yourself. Can't wait to see what she does man! I bet your woman and you are relived it finally runs and shifts good. Good thing ya didnt get a Vw and just stuck with your truck....wish someone woulda did that 8 months ago. Hope all goes well with the lb7! I see you guys had alittle party for celebration last night with that big fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Evan that trucks came along way. Lots of props to you for doing it all yourself. Can't wait to see what she does man! I bet your woman and you are relived it finally runs and shifts good. Good thing ya didnt get a Vw and just stuck with your truck....wish someone woulda did that 8 months ago. Hope all goes well with the lb7! I see you guys had alittle party for celebration last night with that big fire!

Yeah Evan seems like just yesterday we were doing doughnuts in a mall parking lot after a 3am run to get food lol....

done an awesome job in building it up yourself for sure.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA

Thanks Devon it definetly feels good to hear it run again. We ran out of wood for the fire so I had to resort to burning tires lol.

Yeah Evan seems like just yesterday we were doing doughnuts in a mall parking lot after a 3am run to get food lol....

done an awesome job in building it up yourself for sure.

I think it might of been later than that lol :alc: the diff was stuck locked for a week after that night. To bad your not coming to PA this year I was looking forward to having a few more beers with ya.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Update: Kayla had been bugging me to let her run the truck since I finished it so we took it the track for some shake down runs last Wednesday night. After 2 runs and the truck holding horrible rail pressure it ran a best 12.5 at 110.98. After the second run I noticed oil under the truck and couldn't tell what it was coming from in the dark so that ended the evening. The oil leak turned out to be from the Tcase vent so no worries with that. However saturday I popped the hood to do a return rate test (after almost 3 days of sitting) and noticed the upper radiator hose was hard as a rock :( relieved the pressure started the truck drove it up to the garage and it was hard again already. The motor is coming out and the heads will be gone over and recieve some screw in cups.