Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
remember lifted trucks are ugly and will give girls the thought you are compensating for a tiny pecker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol well all the cowgirls that enjoyed the truck enjoyed some great midnight activities as well. No complaints to be had ;)

James I am debating taking you up on your offer to C notch my frame... Since I have freebie 22's now... :confused::D

lol i call bs till it actually happens

Most guys with lifted trucks have bumper stickers that say "cowboys butts drive me nuts!":thumb:

hmmm i cant find that one on mine but i do got a "cowboy cadillac" sticker

I did what your doing. My angles are great but the huge bars hanging down still look like shit.

If i do my drop with my lift kit, ill be remeding that issue

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas
Why not try going to mostly stock height with a little torsion bar drop? That's how mine sits and I get compliments all the time on it's stance. From a lift it might be a compromise that's not so extreme. Here's a few pics.
67bb326c.jpg

7bd13f69.jpg

0695caf9.jpg

d50e50a0.jpg

how do those 420s wear n ride on a dmax?

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I need a weeks ban to settle down before all the rage this thread is causing to build up inside me spews out... I'm dead serious mods....

The one person I thought would never sell out and drive some gay ass lowered truck is in process of doing just that!!!!

Where's my ban!!!!! Now!!!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I need a weeks ban to settle down before all the rage this thread is causing to build up inside me spews out... I'm dead serious mods....

The one person I thought would never sell out and drive some gay ass lowered truck is in process of doing just that!!!!

Where's my ban!!!!! Now!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Just the thought is a slap on the balls!!! I didn't even read this thread!!!! Why am I still able to post!!!!! Where's my hate thread when I need it!!!!

!!!!!!!

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Joe need you here, you are the only one making any sense. People like Bri Bri need an unpaid vacation-think it is a little past due.