Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I was about to jump on the "lower" it bandwagon, then I thought i'd better see your truck before I opened my mouth.... Dude, I'm with adeso on this one... It looks too good to lower.

Buy another dmax and lower it. You've done a b-e-a-utiful job of modding your truck. just my .02.

Thanks man! much appreciated :D

At least get rid of that gay bumper

James i cant believe you would be happy lowering your truck bro
put getting rid of that gay ass bumper on your to do list, along with rear fender flares, bling out the undercarrige a little and get it in a mag!!!

Lol bumper aint goin anywhere unless its lowered to stock. Its a southwest thing out here and it just wouldnt look right without it and the fenders. kevin is jsut one of them wierd one :hug: :D

Look on the bright side James, I'm trying to push this lift stupid fast, so I will be able to pass on the lessons learned from it to you. Let’s see how fast we can push these lifted trucks.

Yeah very true. there again though, unless some kind of smokin deal on turbos comes up, im pretty much stayin with my current setup so i doubt ill get down to your times

Drop shackles in the back down 2" and t bars down a bit!

man that thing looks good!

Lowerd = gay :angel: lift = badass limo :rofl: , i dunno James low as that thing should stay or go to a 4" lift with 35's :thumb: im either staying stock or going to a lift 4-6" cognito

No no, 4-6" on 37s ;) :D. cant go smaller in tire size. only go bigger if anything.

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Lol bumper aint goin anywhere unless its lowered to stock. Its a southwest thing out here and it just wouldnt look right without it and the fenders. kevin is jsut one of them wierd one :hug: :D

BS only Cali wannabe pre runner fags have those bumpers you need to lower the back end about 6" though to fit in with your crowd :rofl:

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
Man y'all are really on his one yard line about these bumpers. I like them and that's not the style down here but I would put them on my shit for sure.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Gotta be able to raz em bout somthin
actually i like those pre-runner, n- fab bumper gaurds, but his truck is pretty BA so i think it deserves a trail ready, i know they are heavy as hell but my buddy slammed a tree once in his dodge, had a road armor bumper, the tree barely survived, the bumper suffered some cosmetic damage

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Didnt you have a pavement pounder that had a 6" lift? :baby::angel:

oh weird, i recall him having this as well??? hmmm. and a BD turbo he was scared to actually send power through as well. :D

He tricked Steve into putting one on but Steve finally came to his senses :D

he lowered his shit from 37s to little dinky 33s. id do the same ;)

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
oh weird, i recall him having this as well??? hmmm. and a BD turbo he was scared to actually send power through as well. :D

Me scared? You must be confusing me with Bri Bri. I towed with a 2900 pulse tune and ran many 12 second passes in it.

The only reason the LMM is stock is because I don't want to spend all that damn money again.

If I wouldn't of bought a LB7 I would still have it, but $3000 dollars for injectors every 2 years sucked

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Me scared? You must be confusing me with Bri Bri. I towed with a 2900 pulse tune and ran many 12 second passes in it.

The only reason the LMM is stock is because I don't want to spend all that damn money again.

If I wouldn't of bought a LB7 I would still have it, but $3000 dollars for injectors every 2 years sucked

Woh 3k for injectors!?!?! Where the hell are you gettin those at!

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Bars are a touch lower than stock w/ a 2" drop shackle in the rear. It sure rides better than cranking up the front to get level and I think it looks much much better. Tires are 305/55/20 and I did some custom fab to make them fit with no rubbing. I have always lifted trucks, this is the first time I have lowered one and I love the look.

Attachments

• Resampled_2012-07-16_15-13-21_589.jpg
    Resampled_2012-07-16_15-13-21_589.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 98

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
James I am very happy to see you have come to your senses... Lowered trucks > lifted trucks :D

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Bars are a touch lower than stock w/ a 2" drop shackle in the rear. It sure rides better than cranking up the front to get level and I think it looks much much better. Tires are 305/55/20 and I did some custom fab to make them fit with no rubbing. I have always lifted trucks, this is the first time I have lowered one and I love the look.

about time you listen to me ;)

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Pshhhh if I still had the big meats I'd be running that bumpah numbah!

Looked weird with these little 31s. I'll post pics of all 3, before after, and the bumpers new home with "superhightech" 2013 LED light upgrade. Guess my lights were too old school for today

Sent from my iPhone.