Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
see what u started James? after seein brians truck i want mine lowered again!! now everbodys wheels are turnin:rofl: brians truck looked soo good slammed!!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
see what u started James? after seein brians truck i want mine lowered again!! now everbodys wheels are turnin:rofl: brians truck looked soo good slammed!!!

Lol you know you miss it low ;)

I think its going to work out great, my angles will be slightly negative (might even go with lowered keys) but still have that lifted truck look

excuses........:D

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
I think you should just do a 2in block in the rear and drop the front like you said. Atleast do that and see how you feel about lowering it? Your truck looks too good how it is now.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Ordering the 35s tomorrow, let me get them on and post a picture of the truck, bet you forget all this gayness. Just look at who on here has lowered trucks and ask yourself, do I really want to be like them? And I don't think I'm going to have to touch my T-bars or use limit straps when I go to the track-and not have to worry more about speed bumps in my truck than a dodge neon.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I think you should just do a 2in block in the rear and drop the front like you said. Atleast do that and see how you feel about lowering it? Your truck looks too good how it is now.

I dunno tyson. I have a good idea of what i want to do if i just drop the lift more and if i still dont like it, lift is goin bye bye

Ordering the 35s tomorrow, let me get them on and post a picture of the truck, bet you forget all this gayness. Just look at who on here has lowered trucks and ask yourself, do I really want to be like them? And I don't think I'm going to have to touch my T-bars or use limit straps when I go to the track-and not have to worry more about speed bumps in my truck than a dodge neon.

Lol what i need is a colorado (little reg cab short bed) and bag it. Then i got best of both worlds but id much rather buy a sand car first

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
remember lifted trucks are ugly and will give girls the thought you are compensating for a tiny pecker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Most guys with lifted trucks have bumper stickers that say "cowboys butts drive me nuts!":thumb: