TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Man what an awesome event ! You know its good when even after your truck breaks you are still glad you made the trip . Awesome racing in the 11.90 class , a ton a trucks right in the 11.8 - 12.2 range and def made it a drivers race . The Jet cars were def an awesome addition to keep every one entertained during down time . Nice to meet a lot of new people , and catch up with a ton of others . A big thanks to all the AZ guys for help and hospitality, and James for helping with the truck and especially the gurbbin the carni asada :D . Cant wait till next year !

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
Well, what an event! Drove down with Rob and the Max'D out crew. Went straight through after getting to Vegas and decided 4 more hours was no problem.

Was nice to put a few more names to faces and trucks. Test and tune was a nice and calm affair. Track guys were all over it on any breakage and got us up and running quickly.

Saturday was the smoothest event I have ever been to. Randy brought in the right people and they know their stuff. This is going to be a good year.

Thanks for all the kind words. My truck wasn't running quite where I wanted it to, but got some help from a couple drivers that kept me in the running, (Mr. Florey). It was really great to spend the Off season looking for sponsors and promising good results, and then going to the track and being able to keep my foot out of my mouth.

To anyone who comes to the races when I'm there, my trailer is open to all for any needed parts or tools. It sucks to break and not be able to find what you need to continue.

Once again, great race, great people and alot of fun.

On a final side note, Someone might want to change their Signature a bit when you can't even show up to defend your big RED TITLE..........;)

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Man what an awesome event ! You know its good when even after your truck breaks you are still glad you made the trip . Awesome racing in the 11.90 class , a ton a trucks right in the 11.8 - 12.2 range and def made it a drivers race . The Jet cars were def an awesome addition to keep every one entertained during down time . Nice to meet a lot of new people , and catch up with a ton of others . A big thanks to all the AZ guys for help and hospitality, and James for helping with the truck and especially the gurbbin the carni asada :D . Cant wait till next year !

any time trent. Glad i could help and make that trip a little more worth while :hug:

Well, what an event! Drove down with Rob and the Max'D out crew. Went straight through after getting to Vegas and decided 4 more hours was no problem.

Was nice to put a few more names to faces and trucks. Test and tune was a nice and calm affair. Track guys were all over it on any breakage and got us up and running quickly.

Saturday was the smoothest event I have ever been to. Randy brought in the right people and they know their stuff. This is going to be a good year.

Thanks for all the kind words. My truck wasn't running quite where I wanted it to, but got some help from a couple drivers that kept me in the running, (Mr. Florey). It was really great to spend the Off season looking for sponsors and promising good results, and then going to the track and being able to keep my foot out of my mouth.

To anyone who comes to the races when I'm there, my trailer is open to all for any needed parts or tools. It sucks to break and not be able to find what you need to continue.

On a final side note, Someone might want to change their Signature a bit when you can't even show up to defend your big RED TITLE..........;)

Verlon. Im missed getting to meet you but congrats on your wins! those were some damn close races and one hell of a way to win it! :D

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com

Was fun ill see ya at the next event :D maybe this time ill edge you by .02 :hug: :roflmao: always fun racing ya and talking verlon see at the next one

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal

Congrats on the win!:)

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I'm a tech at underground and don't recall any of us inquiring about you or your truck.:confused:

Well someone did, sorry if that is offensive to you. They approched Troy and Josh, said they were with UDP, asked a bunch of questions and got a D-MAX Mafia shirt from my wife.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding who they were with or whatever?... I just heard what I was told from the guys I trust more than anyone. If its a problem for you, I will be more than willing to handle it. In person.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Was great seeing everybody ..... good times for sure :thumb:

Didnt see any of you at the Speedworld Sand Drags Sat night .... tore the hell out of the place with the kodiak all night . :woott:

The mud bog pit was pretty sick too .... didnt take my truck in there though ... just the sand drags . Made at least 30+ passes for $15

It was well worth the drive ...... and didnt break the truck :D

Dammit, i knew i shoulda stayed.... I even had booze left to finish the night out with. Crappy. Next year, i'll be waiting... hell maybe competing. See you there johnny???:D

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I've said what I wanted to say. Your not really worth my time.
Glad we reached a agreement :thumb:

The big serious question is did Brian ever find the red X?
I did! :D

Well someone did, sorry if that is offensive to you. They approched Troy and Josh, said they were with UDP, asked a bunch of questions and got a D-MAX Mafia shirt from my wife.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding who they were with or whatever?... I just heard what I was told from the guys I trust more than anyone. If its a problem for you, I will be more than willing to handle it. In person.

In person....... :eek: :woott::drama::bdh:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Out of all the people posting, your the only one who is getting all bent out of shape...Whats wrong Ben? Cant take simple smack talk amongst friends? Seemed like you were trying to be "buddy buddy" as you call it with me @ the track, I really dont care lol.. Seems like since I said what I said about DTS you and your homie have a hard on for starting crap and making threats :confused: Hats off to you sir..
ever seen Pulp Fiction? Think about the resturaunt scene when he pulls out the briefcase....

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Wish I would searched for flights earlier, looked like a pretty fun event from the 1-2 hours I watched on the interwebz.

Maybe next time.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Neither do I...This seems like a good spot to stop your aggression...Agreed???

Agreed and Thank you. Sorry guys I am done with the BS. It was a great event and I was glad to be part of it.

David@DTS has nothing to do with this Brian. Although, he has become a friend of mine over the past 2 weeks. David has my loyalty and respect. He and I would appreciate if you kept your thoughts to yourself. Agreed?