jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Well someone did, sorry if that is offensive to you. They approched Troy and Josh, said they were with UDP, asked a bunch of questions and got a D-MAX Mafia shirt from my wife.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding who they were with or whatever?... I just heard what I was told from the guys I trust more than anyone. If its a problem for you, I will be more than willing to handle it. In person.

Wow. didnt think what i said justified you hopping on the tough guy horse, guess I ASSumed that one of our guys didn't talk to your crew. Also, I never said I had a problem with anything. Lastly, I don't know what there is to "handle in person"? Is that some sort of threat? I have never met you, don't know you, and have never had a problem with you. So here is my number: 7023289191. Give me a call when ya come to Vegas some time, I will by ya an icecream...:rolleyes: :)

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Wow. didnt think what i said justified you hopping on the tough guy horse, guess I ASSumed that one of our guys didn't talk to your crew. Also, I never said I had a problem with anything. Lastly, I don't know what there is to "handle in person"? Is that some sort of threat? I have never met you, don't know you, and have never had a problem with you. So here is my number: 7023289191. Give me a call when ya come to Vegas some time, I will by ya an icecream...:rolleyes: :)

Thats my bad, I took it wrong. Jumped the gun a little...quite a bit. I dont know anyone from the Underground Crew and I was curious as to who it was.

I'm just a guy that does his own work in a small garage with a few good friends. I have a lot of pride in everything I do and I may be over protective. I apologize for acting like an ass.

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
Thanks to everyone for the replies and kind words. I would really like to meet more people at the races, but until I pull my head outa my ass and quit double classing, it's going to be hard.

I love racing and I want to get as much of it in as I can. Please don't anyone be offended if I don't remember names. I got that disease from my Dad at a very young age. Makes my wife angry sometimes to. ;)

Verlon