Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Lol i was by the mud pit in a buddies truck. there was about 10 of us and all of them were say "wtf is that kodiac doin out there" when you pulled up. I told them to jsut sit and watch. they all dropped their jaws and laughed their ass off when you started clean people up lol :D. Nice finally meeting you Johnny.

Was really fun getting the kodiak a little dirty out there ... and was great to finally meet you too . Cleaned house out there for sure . Doubt anybody expected to get thier ass handed to them like they did . :roflmao:

I saw u runnin that Kodiak on the sand drags,looks like it moves pretty damn good lol:thumb:

I think we bummed a few trucks out ... I went for about 2 hours and back to the trailer for some carne on the bbq . Then back to the sand drags till 1am . Ran with 7 people in the truck all night . :D Once your at 13,000lbs whats another 1500lbs .. :rofl:

Didn't see you at the race, you should have came over and said Hi.

Shit ... I looked all over the place for you brother ... went by and asked Rob where you were a few times .. :D I came late Ken ... just caught the end of the event . Plus im kind of hard to miss :D

Dammit, i knew i shoulda stayed.... I even had booze left to finish the night out with. Crappy. Next year, i'll be waiting... hell maybe competing. See you there johnny???:D

I was going to call you but I knew you were going to go and tie one on ... next year brother we will tear it up ... it was pretty cool and crazy . The wet T-shirt contest was nice too .. :thumb: Always good to see you Wes

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I saw ya thats a nice kodiak you where rulling out there sounds good to....

Thanks brother ... wasnt to smart to be wailing on it out there like that at the sand drags .. but hell .... everybody knows I cant help myself once I get started . I have the same sickness you all do ... just alot slower and twice as heavy . :rofl:

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
Was great seeing everybody ..... good times for sure :thumb:

Didnt see any of you at the Speedworld Sand Drags Sat night .... tore the hell out of the place with the kodiak all night . :woott:

The mud bog pit was pretty sick too .... didnt take my truck in there though ... just the sand drags . Made at least 30+ passes for $15

It was well worth the drive ...... and didnt break the truck :D

I saw ya thats a nice kodiak lol you where killing everyone out there good ole drunk fest:spit:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I plan on being to all of division 1, 2, 6 and Texas and Indy. I may not have a job, but I plan on getting it done at the races.

Hey Verlon, are you going to be racing at both Texas races or just the finals? Either way, it will be good to race with you again. Congrats on the wins.

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
Please excuse my ingorance, but what truck do you have Verlon?

I run a 2006 silver GMC crewcab. Been building on it constantly since the middle of last year. Been through the motor and tranny, have mpi twins. Most recently just changed gears, axles, locker, put in krytonite front end and qa1 shocks. Still to come, lots of additional cooling and more air for the motor. Truck keeps gaining weight so I have to keep adding power.:D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Was good to see you there also. Will need some of your expertise in the near future when the power level goes up another notch. I'll give you a call.

Just got word from Raybestos that they are bringing me their new clutches friday for testing. Damn all of a sudden I got popular.:D think they want to hit on my sheep.:roflmao:

MaxPowerLB7

Amateur
Nov 8, 2007
Spanish Fork, UT
It was good seeing everyone and meeting some new people. Congrats on the win Verlon, i slept at the line but it made for an intense race! Wasn't sure whether i was ahead or behind at the stripe!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Returning 2012 No show, $hit talkin fool cuz Subman is my Daddy....Champion

That's funny as hell.:D You can change it now. I really don't deserve it, I gave Verlon our race on a golden platter. Had him cold meat and did a rookie mistake and got off the throttle a little instead of staying on the throttle and just getting on the brakes. Guess we'll just have to wait till Redding to try and slow Verlon down.

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
Just got word from Raybestos that they are bringing me their new clutches friday for testing. Damn all of a sudden I got popular.:D think they want to hit on my sheep.:roflmao:

How many sheep do I need to trade for all the new cool stuff I want in my tranny? Remember, they are Idaho sheep. They are well trained. :thumb: