SexyLML

Dec 9, 2011
So happy we got to meet some of the guys off here at the event! Had a really great time and really proud of my husband D-Max Mafia! You're a crowd favorite babe they love the look and sound of your truck =]
@hondarider maybe next time I can pull that trailer for you, out of all the open tracks and events we've been to I've never seen you run, that is if you've got your race tune in....

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
If my 60' was that bad my top speed would have been higher than it was. I was spinning all 4 tires and still getting 1.8 60'.

Call it what you want but I am still proud of the truck. It runs really good for having 151k on the odometer with stock cp3 and injectors. I'll get the bugs worked out and get my low 12 maybe high 11.

Somebody told me you were wanting one of my D-MAX Mafia shirts. I have one in the truck for you, next time we're at the track you can wear it. You'll just be spectating anyways so you'll get a chance to show it off.

Heard your boys at Underground were asking about me. You have my number tell them to give me a call.

Hey Ben...Sorry we didn't get to meet, but come to SpeedWorld next weekend for the Nostaglia meet...We have plenty of t-shirts ;):hug:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
So happy we got to meet some of the guys off here at the event! Had a really great time and really proud of my husband D-Max Mafia! You're a crowd favorite babe they love the look and sound of your truck =]
@hondarider maybe next time I can pull that trailer for you, out of all the open tracks and events we've been to I've never seen you run, that is if you've got your race tune in....

Tag teaming...Nice...:roflmao:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix

Hahahahaha!

Hey Ben...Sorry we didn't get to meet, but come to SpeedWorld next weekend for the Nostaglia meet...We have plenty of t-shirts ;):hug:

Sounds good, I wear an extra large.:D

Jackie will straight cut a b*tch!

SexyLML

Dec 9, 2011

Not being mean just being honest, I don't think he has any grounds to talk crap at least my husband will get out there on the track and try his best regardless of how fast or slow his truck is.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Not being mean just being honest, I don't think he has any grounds to talk crap at least my husband will get out there on the track and try his best regardless of how fast or slow his truck is.

That's commendable...Come see me for the XL, we're working on the tank tops...

Ben, are u gonna come watch? Or are u busy?

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Also, met Rob & Andrea at the hotel and Joe the Biggest, Badest, Don Deere-Lickin' Tea Bagger from Vegas...Or anywhere, for that matter ;)

No prob Uncle Mike, whatever u want :hug:
Lmao!!! He was doin a little more than lickin this weekend.... he found the vodka, wound up goin a little apeshit crazy :rofl:
Good spending some time with you Wes.:hug::rofl:

Mike, always a pleasure. Good seeing the whole cali crew again.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
That's commendable...Come see me for the XL, we're working on the tank tops...

Ben, are u gonna come watch? Or are u busy?

Yeah just let me know what time. Gonna tear into my truck friday night to try and find the boost leak but we can drive Jackie's out if mine isn't together.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Somebody told me you were wanting one of my D-MAX Mafia shirts. I have one in the truck for you, next time we're at the track you can wear it. You'll just be spectating anyways so you'll get a chance to show it off.

Heard your boys at Underground were asking about me. You have my number tell them to give me a call.

Don't need a dmax mafia shirt :thumb:
Also don't know about UDP :confused::thumb:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Was great seeing everybody ..... good times for sure :thumb:

Didnt see any of you at the Speedworld Sand Drags Sat night .... tore the hell out of the place with the kodiak all night . :woott:

The mud bog pit was pretty sick too .... didnt take my truck in there though ... just the sand drags . Made at least 30+ passes for $15

It was well worth the drive ...... and didnt break the truck :D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

Didnt see any of you at the Speedworld Sand Drags Sat night .... tore the hell out of the place with the kodiak all night . :woott:

The mud bog pit was pretty sick too .... didnt take my truck in there though ... just the sand drags . Made at least 30+ passes for $15

Lol i was by the mud pit in a buddies truck. there was about 10 of us and all of them were say "wtf is that kodiac doin out there" when you pulled up. I told them to jsut sit and watch. they all dropped their jaws and laughed their ass off when you started clean people up lol :D. Nice finally meeting you Johnny.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV

Didn't see you at the race, you should have came over and said Hi.