Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Weather was great, crowd was really good stands were full, lots of folks in the sponsors booth area. Sportsman had 40+ trucks, Super diesel had about 20 lots of fast trucks that could run the number. Super Street and Prostreet were thin and all had issues, Aarons new Pro stock truck has lost of problems being first time on the track, but a beautiful truck and will be a runner when they get the bugs worked out. Dirty Max new setup looked great but had a weld fail in the intake. Verlon won Sportman and Super Diesel, I raced him in the second round and basically beat myself. First round my truck badly defueled on the 2-3 shift and slowed to a 12.2 pass. I had a bad light but way better then the guy I raced so had 3/10's to play with and beat him easily. I turned it up against Verlon and treed him pretty good and was way out in front and figured I would break out but like a dump ass got off the throttle a little too much and got a little under the chargers and he drove around me and I couldn't quite catch him and he beat me by .05 sec.

New tranny in Max'd Out had some issues, never really had a decent pass, nothing in the 9's. line pressure dropped way off and the converter locked up so in the finals in SS the young guy he was racing, Jeremiah's son in Misery, red lite giving Rob the win setting on the line. PS winner had tranny issues as well but won with an 11.7. Rob rolled and smoked off the line and ran a 16.XX at 131 MPH.

I decided to make one more pass with it turned up, spinning pretty hard off the line and ran 11.1 at 127 and no lock up and truck not happy on the top end.

This is the up there with Edmonton as being a great diesel only drag race. Had some 200 mile an hour roadsters to make passes which were great to watch, also to jet cars that looks like freight trains that put on a great show and ran 230mph+. Burn out contest paid $1000 and although I don't know who won it.

It was great to see everyone, some new trucks that will be awesome when the bugs get worked out. John Roberson's funny car as well, it had some issues too.

As was said earlier Trent and Dmitri broke before the race started.

thanks to Randy and all NHRDA crew. Mikaela did a great job with the interviews for Diesel TV, will be interesting to see how they all come out.

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
Man was it nice to see all yalls trucks out there very nice trucks guys. Lots of hopping down the track though. Good job to everyone. Those jet cars were killer

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
There are a bunch of cool video's on FB.. But, I haven't figured out how to post them here :(

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Had a great time this weekend...Finally met Trent, Matt, Brian and James...Thanks to Brian for the help getting loaded this afternoon...Bunch of good dudes, great event...Hopefully see u guys before next March...

Nice meeting you guys too Chris, definately had a great time, except for when Jasons truck picked up the rear end of yours :eek:
If Nick actually showed up, he would have been all over that :D

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Left lane. 12.6781 at 105 Whats up Bri Bri? What was the deal with you pulling that goose neck all over the pits? Get that pig on the track.

lol I still had MPH on you with a stock turbo........3 years ago :rofl: Loks like you need to spray 100% meth to keep up and cut more hole sin your frame ;)

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Definately had a great time this weekend, always impressed with Matts's LB7 for how small of an injector it has in it. Saw Dmitri run friday night, that truck definately has the potential to go after some records, sucks a headgasket blew, but I heard it started to lift back in FL, but not sure. Trents tow truck ran very well the 2 passes I saw friday night, sucks the injector took a crap, guess the culprit was too much pressure difference at WOT. Jason's LBZ was doing great, saw an 11.93 in it, sucks trans went fubar :( Glad to help load it on the trailer, I had my thinking cap on :D

Trent, Ken, Dustin @ ATP, Chris, Jason, Jonny, Guy and Mike L, it was nice seein you guys again for another weekend of racing. Speedworld still needs some help in getting the trtack prep down for our trucks, seemed like no trucks were launching great. Glad to see everybody again, can't wait till next year, wish I could have raced in ET, but an injector on the fritz sidelined me, had to serve as tow truck this year:thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Had a great time this weekend...Finally met Trent, Matt, Brian and James...Thanks to Brian for the help getting loaded this afternoon...Bunch of good dudes, great event...Hopefully see u guys before next March...

Nice finally meeting you too chris.glad i could jump in on time and stop that strap from scratching your truck or worse. Sorry i couldnt make it to dinner with you guys. My ride wanted to go get a spot at the glamis status

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Good times guys, nice seeing everyone. Maybe I will actually race next year...lolzz
I got a few videos, was kind of slacking in that dept. this year, I will get them loaded up here some time.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Who had that champagne colored gmc that looked like 100% stock truck and ran a 11.1? . Even had the pizza cutters with a passenger

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Had fun....thanks to the AZ guys for there help,especially Steve:thumb: like tuning and ran clean:D hopefully next year I will have big twins so they can't run me down:cool2: