New (to me) truck 2007 GMC

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Not many of you do ATV riding, but the business name (3P - Pit Proven Performance) was our race team for a few years and the name I used on the side for performance mods such as motor builds, clutching, tuning, etc. The purpose of the site and selling things is for us to sponsor some of the events and races that are local to us in Texas and keep things going forward for the hobby we enjoy. Helps us out if you can!

I set up a 10% discount on the lights under DDMEMBER (be sure to use all caps).

chrisuns

Sep 11, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Wat weel liners are tose... My " " button isn't working, and makes me sound like a 2 year old, sorry

Attachments

• 20121217_002052.jpg
    20121217_002052.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 152

cetane4

Feb 15, 2011
hey cornell, can you get me some more info on the light bar up front ? & the back up led cubes? thanks truck looks sick man cant wait to see the center console when its all done

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
Going to be changing my drl to a signal light when I get home on my days off. I want to do the switchbacks at some point, but that side marker will be an oddball since tey don't make a switchback for it. Does yours just blink from white-off-white-off-..., while your switchbacks change from white-off-amber-off-amber-...?

Also, you added the third wire to the drl harness. There a clip in there already? Or am I going to have to have to find a clip to get the wire to stay in the bulbs harness?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
hey cornell, can you get me some more info on the light bar up front ? & the back up led cubes? thanks truck looks sick man cant wait to see the center console when its all done
PM sent
Going to be changing my drl to a signal light when I get home on my days off. I want to do the switchbacks at some point, but that side marker will be an oddball since tey don't make a switchback for it. Does yours just blink from white-off-white-off-..., while your switchbacks change from white-off-amber-off-amber-...?

Also, you added the third wire to the drl harness. There a clip in there already? Or am I going to have to have to find a clip to get the wire to stay in the bulbs harness?

I just used 194 6k LED's.... I swapped my HID's to 5k so I am going to swap my switchbacks to 5k as well.
Looks good, did u use the spray can?
Yep

bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
Well thanks to Cornell I had to get some more LEDs for my truck decided to give vleds triton v3's a try I liked how they looked more like a normal bulb, did my drls pretty happy how they came out ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371185176.998016.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371185176.998016.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371185176.998016.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 102

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Well thanks to Cornell I had to get some more LEDs for my truck decided to give vleds triton v3's a try I liked how they looked more like a normal bulb, did my drls pretty happy how they came out View attachment 28722

Those V3's are expensive! How are they working out for you?

Bump:)

Any updates?

Not much is going on yet. I dug my center console build out of the shop basement so that I could get back to it along with the stuff I have planned for Stubbs. :rofl:

My 1/0 gauge wire and other random stuff I ordered is starting to show up.

Trying to find a set of Katzkins for the regular cab but all the calls I've made I've struck out on. Katzkin won't just cut and stitch a single row. Really dumb IMO. Nothing like having to order 2 rows and spend 750 bucks when you only need front buckets. So I might order Katzkins for the crew cab and since the leather is mint in the crew I'll just use the OEM leather and put it in the regular cab.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Cornell, what color Katzkin did you need for the "little" truck? Light or dark grey? Were they the captains chairs with the armrest or the regular seats?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Darn it. I have a set, but they are for the "regular" front seats without the armrests.