New (to me) truck 2007 GMC

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
To me it there is to much light up close for driving. Thats why I was never really happy with the all on mod the fogs just have to much foreground light. You can really tell the difference between just your lows and the rest all the light seem right in front of your truck. Maybe the pics are a little deceiving its hard to get good perspective from pics of lights.

I think you need to intergrade more homedepot orange into your interior. I'm just not sure the bucket seat is enough.:thumb:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Yeah the light bar needs to be aimed up a good bit. It was 3* out when I took those pictures and didn't feel like doing it then.

SKNKTNK

Mar 20, 2012
Are those rigid lights? I have a 50" bar on the top of my truck and they light up the night like the sun.

Great lookin truck!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Are those rigid lights? I have a 50" bar on the top of my truck and they light up the night like the sun.

Great lookin truck!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

They're not Rigid brand but the light output is the same if not more. Rigid is too $$$ for me to justify when I won't use them for offroading.

I paid 370 bucks shipped for the 20" bar and 2 cubes :D

Hey Beavis nice truck! Who new you were a fan! :D

hahahahaha Beavis loves LBZ's

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
They're not Rigid brand but the light output is the same if not more. Rigid is too $$$ for me to justify when I won't use them for offroading.

I paid 370 bucks shipped for the 20" bar and 2 cubes :D

hahahahaha Beavis loves LBZ's[/
:roflmao:

Nonetheless you do some nice custom work no mater the resemblance! Looks great!

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Can I get a pm about where to buy these too?

Sending you one shortly.

Not truck related but I finally got my hands on a nice box (that's what she said)

Paid 2500 bucks for it. Snap On Classic 96.

Guy had it two years at his home garage and was retiring. He didn't want to part with any of the tools though.

20130117_180340.jpg

I wish the cabinet was drawers but oh well.

:D

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Some DSLR pics and mounting pics of the bar

DSC05208.jpg

Can kinda see the washer and nut here on the top side of the frame horm that I mounted the bar to.

DSC05214.jpg

DSC05217.jpg

DSC05218.jpg

DSC05221.jpg

DSC05222.jpg

DSC05223.jpg

DSC05224.jpg

DSC05226.jpg

DSC05227.jpg

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
If anyone is looking for an LED light bar like Cornell installed in his bumper, member Coker6303 can get you a good deal on one. I bought one to put on my dad's RZR 900 a couple of weeks ago, and it is a sweet light. It isn't the same brand as the one Cornell used, but they look (and I'm sure function) identical.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Josh can u explain alittle more? Any pics. Im definitely lookin into cornells back up lights and would like to do something for the front of mine. Just to be different. But i have a chevy and front bumpers are different.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Josh can u explain alittle more? Any pics. Im definitely lookin into cornells back up lights and would like to do something for the front of mine. Just to be different. But i have a chevy and front bumpers are different.

I don't want to take away from Cornell's thread. I just noticed a couple of guys asking about the 20" bar he put in the front bumper. I just installed one I bought from Coker6303, and I figured I would inform those guys, and anyone else who might be interested, that he can get them one for a good price. I'll post up a pic of the bar I bought. I'm not sure about the backup lights he used. The brand Russell carries is different, but they look identical. I wouldn't be surprised if they're made in the same factory.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 69

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Looks identical to me. I wonder if his price is better than what I got mine for. I'm always looking for a good deal.

Looks awesome on that side by side.

The only thing I wonder is the one I have is the newer series that just came out and they are quite a bit brighter than the older series

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
There is a new series that has the removable face design like the rigid with the lens bolted in instead of glued in. I believe the led's are the same though.

Text me if anyone needs anything. Our site is www.pitprovenperformance.com and I can set up an additional discount for DD members

I just had another shipment of 44 lights come in but all of the 40" lights are sold. plenty of 2, 6, 12, 20 and 30" double row lights here! :thumb:

mods, if i'm doing wrong here please let me know and I will delete the link.

Russ

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Want to pm me a price of cubes for rear back ups? Likes spots or fogs. Whatever u think would.work best. And a 20in light bar for the front thanks. Just tryin to get price quotes, wanna buy some here soon. I want lights like cornell.