New (to me) truck 2007 GMC

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Darn it. I have a set, but they are for the "regular" front seats without the armrests.

Thanks for checking! Sucks that I can't use them, would be tough to modify.

I put the 22x12's on the Crew cab to see what it looks like. I have the itch to order a Cognito 7-9 and put the 4-6 on the regular cab and run it at 4" so I don't have rubbing issues in the summer.

vs the BMF's

MOJO

Jul 8, 2009
IN
Truck is real sharp;:thumb: I remember just jumping in like you and making things happen; now I just have good intentions :eek: Keep it going:thumb:

NiteOwl

Sep 16, 2013
Both trucks look B-E-A-UTIFUL man! Good work! Did you ever finish the stereo in the crew cab??

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Cornell, I love following your truck threads. You have good taste my friend.

Thank you :thumb:

Truck is real sharp;:thumb: I remember just jumping in like you and making things happen; now I just have good intentions :eek: Keep it going:thumb:

Some changes are coming to this truck. I have a 9-11" CST lift coming for it. I'm going to run the CST on the crew cab and put the Cognito 4-6" NTBD on the regular cab and run it decranked all the way so I can clear my 22x12's and 33's better without rubbing constantly.

The crew cab is going to be sitting on 38s with either 22x14" or 24x14" American Force Burnouts.

Then I may start collecting parts to do a SFA swap.

Both trucks look B-E-A-UTIFUL man! Good work! Did you ever finish the stereo in the crew cab??

Kinda, I got side tracked with buying that gray chevy duramax. :( Now that I have the transmissions swapped out I'll be able to get back to it.

I want to have a similar stance to this truck:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Lift is here

sajytuda.jpg

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
Did you do a conversion on your denali's for the hids? Looked but didn't see anything about it. If not, it's definitely worth looking into. The difference between the stock projector and morimoto minis is huge, I was actually suprised!

Keep the updates rolling! They make me find ways to spend more money lol

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Did you do a conversion on your denali's for the hids? Looked but didn't see anything about it. If not, it's definitely worth looking into. The difference between the stock projector and morimoto minis is huge, I was actually suprised!

Keep the updates rolling! They make me find ways to spend more money lol

Yep both the crew and the regular cab have been retrofitted... it is a huge difference

DURAJETLLY

Jan 22, 2013
Hadley, Michigan
Wow, what an impressive build man. You have great taste. Curious though, if you were to swap out the headrests from a crew cab back seat into the buckets (if they're the same) couldn't you realistically retain the folding capabilities?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Wow, what an impressive build man. You have great taste. Curious though, if you were to swap out the headrests from a crew cab back seat into the buckets (if they're the same) couldn't you realistically retain the folding capabilities?

Probably... I never fold my rear seats down though.

Dropped my stuff off to get stripped yesterday... 300 bucks cash and it was a bunch of stuff. Glad I don't have to do it....and they are taking it to the Powder coater Monday/Tuesday. I probably would have spent 10+ hours cleaning that crap off and it wouldn't be near as clean as they will get it. Ordered Poly bushings for the LCA's, and rear leafs, new balljoints all around....Also ordered SS extended brake lines. I think I'm just going to be proactive and get new front wheel bearings and slap them on since I have everything apart too instead of having to tear it apart in a few thousand miles possibly. Mine were fine but eh.