New (to me) truck 2007 GMC

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Was bored today so I took the rest of the 4-6 off and blocked the front up so when I get it back from powder I'll be ready to go.

The people that are dipping my stuff were still working on the leafs since they weren't happy with them. They called and said they were trying a different chemical.

The front in this pic is at 51" to fender I'm guessing I'll be around 54-55 when done.

4y6yqyga.jpg

u8usyjap.jpg

Last edited:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Bish gonna be huge :thumb:

Fender measurements should be around 53-54" I think.

Gonna be bad ass man...

Love that hood...

Thanks! Hood is one of my favorite modifications. I've done it on the 3 GMC's I've had.

I got an update about my wheels/tires. The wheels are sitting in the warehouse. They couldn't source any of the Trail Grapplers and Nitto is giving them the run around. They gave me the option of going to Toyo M/T's for another 200 bucks (They wanted 6-700 more over the Trails Grapplers originally) I wanted the Toyos originally but they were on BO too.

But now they have them, should have my wheels/tires sometime next week. :woott:

Stopping by the powdercoater tomorrow. The people that stripped all my stuff had some troubles so it all just got there last Thursday. He said give him a week to get it done. I also had him do a primer with the Kromozone base so if it chips for some reason it won't bubble and peel. He's doing two coats of Lollipop Red over the top of that.

Getting excited.

:D

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Uh :poke: no..... lol

To their own haha

Lookin good but the wheels, not my cup of tea. ;)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion haha

I personally like black rims, but still awesome.

Never been a fan of black wheels.

That's alota chrome

They're billet.... need some polishing though. Still have some CNC machining marks in them.

dats kinda...... uh big?? Im sure you will pull it off your trucks always end up killer man

It should end up looking nice. I put the wheels on the RC for some laughs. The Crew will sit at about 10.5" of lift so another 6.5" over the reg cab sits now.

a8eqypav.jpg

ube6e3uz.jpg

su4ehygu.jpg

9ypumahe.jpg

ajyvutat.jpg

hu2a8adu.jpg