LMM: New Danville 68MM Stg2R Review

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
UPDATE: hit 1650 EGT with my dual fuelers now installed! :thumb: but oh boy is she wickeder now!

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Well after reading this thread, does anyone want to buy my bullseye s472? :D I will even throw in the profab pedestal and 5" downpipe.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Love the videos. I'm hooked, and putting it all together right now!

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
Pulls like a beast on top end ! I just did a Wot pass from 45 to 110 and the rear of the truck felt like it was getting squirrely at first then the converter locked and it pinned me in the seat all the way to 110 ! My fiance's comment when I let out was F*** and she doesn't curse much !! She got butterflies...hope that helps :)

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Pulls like a beast on top end ! I just did a Wot pass from 45 to 110 and the rear of the truck felt like it was getting squirrely at first then the converter locked and it pinned me in the seat all the way to 110 ! My fiance's comment when I let out was F*** and she doesn't curse much !! She got butterflies...hope that helps :)

You running an efi lockup tune or a controller?

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
Yes I tweaked the tcm tuning a little and modded the D5231 etc tables . Works like a charm !

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada

Nice, if it doesn't scare you it's not worth driving. :D

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Anyone have a 6480 AF cam with these chargers yet? If not, i may be the guinea pig :p

I have the 3388AF with a 72mmR. It is purely badass. Finally got my truck fixed and got to do some better testing and this thing is a monster for sure. Drive pressure is either the same or actually a little better than the standard 72 on my race tune.

ajamesbond007

May 14, 2012
^^^ You got all the goodies lol. 987rwhp probably feels stupid fast lol.
Not to get too off topic, but how do you like the CalTracs, and where do you have the QA1's?
^^ I have QA1's and caltracs on my s10 I am building, but I haven't been able to drive it yet.

When did you put your AF cam in? And could you notice any changes specifically to the cam? (I assume not since you probably did other things to the motor as well)

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
^^^ You got all the goodies lol. 987rwhp probably feels stupid fast lol.
Not to get too off topic, but how do you like the CalTracs, and where do you have the QA1's?
^^ I have QA1's and caltracs on my s10 I am building, but I haven't been able to drive it yet.

When did you put your AF cam in? And could you notice any changes specifically to the cam? (I assume not since you probably did other things to the motor as well)

I hate Caltracs for normal driving, they only go on for the track. Are you asking about settings on the QA1's? If so, I run the fronts all the way stiff, the rears are on the stiff side but not all the way. The AF cam went in when I did the second built motor with different pistons. My engine runs way smoother with this cam. Huge difference at idle. Spools my turbos really well and have zero complaints with my current setup