LMM: New Danville 68MM Stg2R Review

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Perfect. I'm shipping my trans to evan monday...hopefully monday. Gonna let him do his magic. And sending the 1058 to suncoast. Need to either get it refreshed/restalled or see if can be turned into a 1054. But your truck gives me something to base a review off of...and TowU4Free

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Perfect. I'm shipping my trans to evan monday...hopefully monday. Gonna let him do his magic. And sending the 1058 to suncoast. Need to either get it refreshed/restalled or see if can be turned into a 1054. But your truck gives me something to base a review off of...and TowU4Free

You have had a hell of a time with your transmission haven't you??? Well that is all going to come to an end now. Heard nothing but good things about Evan and he comes highly recommended by both Mike L and Suncoast.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Dude you have no idea. My entire truck has been a fight with every combo. Should left it stock...

Wait never mind that would be boring

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I think you are in for better days now. I guess I should feel really fortunate that everything has worked out for me the first time. There were times when it was all in pieces that I was really starting to get nervous.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
It works and worked fine. I put in Mikes springs...they did not cause me to pull it, and changed fluid and filters and found some aluminum shavings in the sump filter but dunno where they came from. Decided instead of me potentially overlooking something I'd let Evan just do it and I'll be resting easy at night

towboattrash34

Sep 30, 2010
Picayune, Ms
On the stock trany, all depends on how much fuel you throw at it guys! My wife's is stock with a transgo and is set at 435hp 800ftlbs and is very happy with life at that power. Add much more power than that and it won't be!

MoteC- I feel your pain buddy! I have our 2011 on the dyno right this second fighting this issue and it is definitely missing vane tables, that's the issue. It is not doing what I am commanding it to do, very frustrating to say the least!:mad:

Mark I got 464hp & 912tq stock everything on my LMM. What would be the benefit of spending 3k+ on this turbo and tuning ???
I also pull a 40ft toy hauler

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Mark I got 464hp & 912tq stock everything on my LMM. What would be the benefit of spending 3k+ on this turbo and tuning ???
I also pull a 40ft toy hauler

Well, if you are happy with it then don't spend any money on it. The major difference you would see by going to this turbo even on that power level would be less egt's and faster response with awesome sound. It's all personal preference but ever truck we have installed this turbo on the customer's have been beyond impressed with it and glad they upgraded it when they did.

Tothemax

xgmtech
Oct 16, 2014
new york
Just sent in my stage 2 4094 to become the R. Can't wait to get it in the truck with the set of 60% injectors and the duel cp3 that are hitting my door any day! :D