New Custom Crossmember for Alli

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
i've seen some lifts where they keep the torsion bar bracket in the stock spot they just give you reloaction brackets for the front where they go into the control arms.

found it
428_Real_Lift2.JPG

Last edited:

ZR1160

TT Dmax Junkie
Jan 12, 2007
Eastern Canada
Since we getting a custom trans x-member, why not a custom T-case x-member? So the 4"lift guys don't have to run drop brackets! :hello:

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
Hey Smith6.6, go to post 41 and look at the third pic down. I have seen SEVERAL lifted Dmax's that had crossmembers that looked like this. A gravel road doesn't really count as off road either.

Simon, post a couple pics of some of the leases you have been on, maybe this guy will understand why so many people are excited about it.

I could show you some good pictures of where I could really have used one of theese. With the lift I have now, its prob. not necessary but I'm gonna order one anyway. :) Mike has never released or sold anything bogus to me and has always been more helpful to me than I could have ever expected.
OK WELL, maybe the snake oiler was bogus like everyone used to say....:poke: :D

ZR1160

TT Dmax Junkie
Jan 12, 2007
Eastern Canada
TC is bolted to back of trans and hangs. It does not use a crossmember.
Well, what the hell am I thinking of???? Maybe its just the Alli x-member?:eek: My bad.........With my Cog 4-6"the t bars are actually angled up from the drop brackets to the LCA's maybe the higher new higher Alli x-member would allow me to ditch the brackets....Hmmmmmm

If you look at this truck from the Cognito website the t-bars are angled down

Attachments

• 600_Picture438.jpg
    600_Picture438.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Here is a pic of Casper, looks like the lowest thing to me :D

Attachments

• CIMG0697 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0697 (Large).JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 74

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Those Chicos in So Cal must really love that truck Kat.:D I want to see that thing out on the track

Hopefully the 13th of December. Probably not going to run a 9 yet but I want to go out and play. I'm tired of the dirt :rofl:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Back to the crossmember's. Mine was destroyed,,When I took it in for tran's work Ted had to find a used one for me.Id like one when there available to the public.

Last minute changes were made before production for more strength. Production will start next week. I should have Caspers in about a week and a half.