New Custom Crossmember for Alli

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
There's a dude in socal who is infamous for taking forever to deliver products....

I have not recieved it and probably won't. Now why don't you STFU and call Suncoast and order it yourself. You saw it and liked it, now order it.

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
I have not recieved it and probably won't. Now why don't you STFU and call Suncoast and order it yourself. You saw it and liked it, now order it.

:rofl::rofl: Once again, not about you....:rofl::rofl: I've had an aftermarket low profile cross member for six years, it works great....

Bob H

Jet pilot wanna-be trainer
Feb 21, 2015
Norfolk, VA
Back from the dead- didn't see this on the sun coast page. Was it not ever made?
I saw the CM2699 crossmember from DJM, but it appears to be 2wd only and I'm 4wd and lowered a lot.
Any pointers for modified cross members and who might make one. 2003 2500HD, lowered at least 4/6" front/rear. 4wd.
Thanks!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Back from the dead- didn't see this on the sun coast page. Was it not ever made?
I saw the CM2699 crossmember from DJM, but it appears to be 2wd only and I'm 4wd and lowered a lot.
Any pointers for modified cross members and who might make one. 2003 2500HD, lowered at least 4/6" front/rear. 4wd.
Thanks!

No ones going to make this again. Not worth the time. After all the bull shit talk from most of the guys that said they wanted it; 10 were sold. Took 3 years to sell them.