New Custom Crossmember for Alli

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Ya any news on when this gem will be available to the public?

partsguy662

blowup doll salesman
Aug 14, 2006
John
I don't know what I did to you wisconsin guys to make you so relentless in bashing something you've never seen. I will remember this; in a positive way.;):D
I think this thread has served it's purpose. There is nothing more I can tell you since the product is not built.

Well, for the record, I don't like it either..

(Gotta stand for my home state, right?) :rofl:

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
OMG this is funny stuff... the TTS puppet is even more brainwashed than Nick....

I messed mine up within about six months just driving on camp roads and replaced it with the DJM one. This one looks pretty neat, I like how it's easy to get to the bolts...

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
OMG this is funny stuff... the TTS puppet is even more brainwashed than Nick....

I messed mine up within about six months just driving on camp roads and replaced it with the DJM one. This one looks pretty neat, I like how it's easy to get to the bolts...

Its pretty funny isnt it!

Thats the only thing that rubs while loading my truck on the trailer. I find it funny that smith 6.6 thinks a 4wheel drive should set high. Hey smith, how about you go try sled pulling with your leveling kit and see how that works out for ya. :rofl:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Back on topic, mine rubs all the time, this will be FAR from a waste of money, and i want one when they come out. :D

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
Somebody was at Suncoast today, and now prototype two is in Mississippi...gotta paint it and put the ally back in before it gets into it's new home...

BTW it's been held up due to design improvements, they're making sure it clears everything, so the ones they've built are a bit different than the CAD one, deffinitly worth the wait...

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
So what's going on with this thing? Is it available yet?

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Stock

IMG_0300-1.jpg

2" drop
IMG_0570-1.jpg

Last edited: