LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Did my sound deadener and suede today

heqenamy.jpg

uteqa2as.jpg

3esa9y8e.jpg

esymapy2.jpg

Got the body work done on the gate... all 3 caps came in today. And my new rear bumper came too.

dy9y6yqe.jpg

rame2eza.jpg

9eba4a3a.jpg

ubabyra3.jpg

Deerwashed

Dec 10, 2010
wow....you pulled every panel and sueded them? thats impressive. It looks nice with the gray interior as well. Are you not planing on adding guage pods?

Trucks coming along nice, cant wait to see how it handles a 16k load. hahaha

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
wow....you pulled every panel and sueded them? thats impressive. It looks nice with the gray interior as well. Are you not planing on adding guage pods?

Trucks coming along nice, cant wait to see how it handles a 16k load. hahaha

Yeah it all came out so I could sound deaden the doors, floor, roof and back wall. It took me about 3-4 hours to do it all

Also, everything else on the truck was painted tonight. Front bumper, tailgate, speaker pods adn tailgate handle bezel.... I'm going in early tomorrow and am going to drive it home to get the tint done.

50% Shield, 5% Brow up top
15% Sides
5% Rear

Deerwashed

Dec 10, 2010
did you add more sound deadening then stock? i am looking to do a complete swap like i said before, and am wondering wether i add more sound deadening, and whether i replace rubber floors, and add sound deadening with carpet, or suede. Are you gonna add carpet? or rubber floors?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
did you add more sound deadening then stock? i am looking to do a complete swap like i said before, and am wondering wether i add more sound deadening, and whether i replace rubber floors, and add sound deadening with carpet, or suede. Are you gonna add carpet? or rubber floors?

Truck has rubber floors right now. I used RAAM mat sound deadening products. The butyl with aluminum face and the Ensolite closed cell foam. I did the deadener first with the closed cell foam over it.

I'm just trying to get the outside of the truck done right now..... I want carpet eventually but I need to hunt down a decent piece that isn't trashed. Same goes for full power leather seats and a ebony/dark gray center console.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I got the windows done today, and a bunch of buddies too.

I need a drop hitch badly

After tint

Buddies Supra, is at 380 rwhp now, built for 1500 and will be 800 shortly.

Hoosier

Stock is Slow
Mar 27, 2012
Indiana
:drool:

Man, you know how to make a truck look drop dead gorgeous. I would have had to change my drawers had I seen your rigs in person.