My new LBZ “build

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
You know sometimes I feel like could have never bought my duramax, and just rolled around in my c10 till the end of time. I think you might enjoy being back in your tank regularly for a while. Just get stable, and another rig will always come along.

I’ve actually been missing it. I love that thing. Just isn’t very highway friendly.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Thanks man. Work isn’t everywhere here right now and I can’t exactly move. My mom isn’t doing all that great and my nana just lost her dad.

Your family wouldn’t be happy to know they where holding you back. When I left home my mom had been having undiagnosable seizures for three years. And if I stayed because of that and she ever found out she never would have forgiven me or herself. Your family only wants what’s best for you. So if you’re staying around make sure it’s because do you want to be there not because you feel like you have to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Your family wouldn’t be happy to know they where holding you back. When I left home my mom had been having undiagnosable seizures for three years. And if I stayed because of that and she ever found out she never would have forgiven me or herself. Your family only wants what’s best for you. So if you’re staying around make sure it’s because do you want to be there not because you feel like you have to be there.

I’m staying around because it’s whats best for me right now. In a few months if I’m in a better spot to move then by all means. I sat down with my parents yesterday and talked with them about a lot of stuff and I need their support and my family right now. Been dealing with some personal stuff too so there’s always that. Found quite a few good jobs yesterday around here. I’ll keep my truck if I can but what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger and there’s always another truck out there.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Posting this for the fairy

e869e7f1729467245a98b659b3f6f4fd.jpg

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Like I said. Didn’t know it’d be this humongous. Not trying to be a ricer at all lol don’t ban me this is my life :(:D

i dont want your excuses to us cause i know you are gunna put it on and run it :roflmao::roflmao: :hug:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
10” shoulda stuck with 8... at least it’s gonna be dumped and hidden a little.

somewhere there is a joke in here about the type of tape measure you are using to "gauge" 10 inches but i already give you enough hell :angel:

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Lol big buckets cracked me up, whatever you do don't let it come out the side they start sagging and throw sparks when they drag on the highway lol definitely dump it over the axle

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
For the love of god, please tell me this is a joke and you aren't actually putting that tip on? "Tucking the tip" is still just as gay whether you're talking about a 10" exhaust tip or your "tip". :D

I'm being dead serious when I say I'm glad to not DD a diesel anymore bc kids do that kind of stuff with their diesel trucks these days. I want no part of being lumped into a group that does stuff like that. Its amazing how "riced" out kids are making their trucks these days. Same stupid stuff from the 90s (huge exhaust tips, stretched tires, wheels sticking out a mile, etc) just its being done with diesel trucks these days instead of Honda Civics. :mad: