My new LBZ “build

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
I don't mind the wheels/tires, tips yadda yadda, its the amount of stuff that gets powder coated that blows me away. I cannot imagine spending all that money on the undercarriage of the truck that is PURELY for looks.

and light bars, those confuse me too...

Zach your truck is within the bounds of being normal in my opinion :thumb:

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
I don't mind the wheels/tires, tips yadda yadda, its the amount of stuff that gets powder coated that blows me away. I cannot imagine spending all that money on the undercarriage of the truck that is PURELY for looks.

and light bars, those confuse me too...

Zach your truck is within the bounds of being normal in my opinion :thumb:

Thank you will. Yes I’ll be color matching mirrors and bumpers and stuff. No light bars tho. And the undercarriage will be blasted and painted black. Hey. At least it’s not got the Carolina squat.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I agree, Mitch. I don't daily drive a diesel anymore. I didn't even put an exhaust tip on my cat-back exhaust. Also I wanted to put wheels on my LML when I bought it, but with everybody putting wheels on their trucks I think mine may look better lowered on the factory 20's anyway.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Believe me guys. Like I said. I didn’t know it’d be this ridiculous. Should have bought an 8 but I have it so yeah. And as far as the wheels, not trying to be the bro rice BS but I wanted my truck to be set aside. So, no one has 24s or these wheels near me.

But I do want you guys to understand that I am beyond glad to be a part of this forum and to be able to learn all that I have and have the chance to help others. It’s kept me sane for the past few months. And I’m not your typical ricer kid. I’ve got my own style but I give a crap about what’s under my hood too.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Zach Zach Zach :doh:

Good God, just dont post anymore pictures of your truck, mmmmkay? :roflmao:

j/k

(but seriously, what the blue hell are you thinking?)

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Zach Zach Zach :doh:

Good God, just dont post anymore pictures of your truck, mmmmkay? :roflmao:

j/k

(but seriously, what the blue hell are you thinking?)

Looking back at it, I would’ve got 20x10s and an 8 inch tip. But I bought what I bought now I’m living with it. It’s definitely... unique.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
OR gay.

:spit: :D I appreciate you taking the shit slinging. You're a good sport about it. :thumb:

Everybody has their own opinions and views. I think some trucks on here are ugly as sin. Others are awesome. But I ain’t gonna bash someone for what they like.

Good news is the exhaust just sold so the tip isn’t going on. Even if I kept it the more I looked at it the worse it got. I think 8” is perfect.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Everybody has their own opinions and views. I think some trucks on here are ugly as sin. Others are awesome. But I ain’t gonna bash someone for what they like.

Good news is the exhaust just sold so the tip isn’t going on. Even if I kept it the more I looked at it the worse it got. I think 8” is perfect.

Good outlook Zak :D. At the end of the day, it’s what YOU like

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I meant you went from an lb7 to a ferd to this and almost to another truck quicker than I could get mine back on the road :roflmao: :roflmao:

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Well. Exhaust is sold. Think the wheels and tires are sold. Kid said he had a buyer for his bike so there’s his money. And my buddy just drove the truck home to try it out for the weekend. So I may be alright for now. The ole k10 gonna be shown some love. Lol