a388155205d5fa15255fe532a0102f81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Alright guys, as much as I like busting balls, I think Ken understands how everyone feels about how he handled the situation with Danville. Let’s all just back off now.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Blakes the man I can’t say a bad word about him or his product. His tunes are awesome and so is his personal customer service. He’s got a customer for life here. He spent probably 30-40 minutes on the phone with me and he didnt have to. If it weren’t for him calling me back, I’d be in an Uber and my truck would have been towed to the dealer for a new ECM possibly. Anyway, I’m sorry i got so out of hand about Danville it’s just been one thing after the next with everything on this truck and I think a bit of that boiled over unfairly to Mark and his guys. Also, I’m sorry about how I handled myself on here with you guys as everyone has been a big help over the years and I’m not sure I’d be here without all of the knowledge this site and its members has to offer. So, Apologies all around...

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I like the new wheel n tire setup better than the last. Did you ever sell the old wheels?

I sold the Toyo MTs and Trail Readys last week and the Sotas and Nittos are still up for sale. They’ve got about 2,000 miles and are sitting in my garage

AZlml

Jun 5, 2016
Goodyear, AZ
Truck looks good, glad it's working out for you now! Kudos to you for apologizing about your opinions in your thread to a bunch of people on the internet, most would never do that. I enjoyed the read none the less :thumb:

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Blakes the man I can’t say a bad word about him or his product. His tunes are awesome and so is his personal customer service. He’s got a customer for life here. He spent probably 30-40 minutes on the phone with me and he didnt have to. If it weren’t for him calling me back, I’d be in an Uber and my truck would have been towed to the dealer for a new ECM possibly. Anyway, I’m sorry i got so out of hand about Danville it’s just been one thing after the next with everything on this truck and I think a bit of that boiled over unfairly to Mark and his guys. Also, I’m sorry about how I handled myself on here with you guys as everyone has been a big help over the years and I’m not sure I’d be here without all of the knowledge this site and its members has to offer. So, Apologies all around...

Props for standing up and saying that Ken.

I’m going through some similar shit with the lb7 I bought. It’s been one thing after another and here we are 5 weeks later and waiting on parts to try and figure out the last puzzle piece. It’s been a fight from the beginning. This project started in February originally.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Did you add harmonic balancer?

No it’s got the stock balancer on it. Whenever I build the motor I’m doing a SoCal motor with all the goodies and whatever balancer they prescribe.

On another note, the truck rides a lot nicer with these KO2s than it did with the skinny G2s and overall I love the new look and feel. These are probably my 4th set of these they’ve just been on different vehicles over the years. Hoping to get some good mileage out of them but have heard to expect otherwise.

Last note, the off idle vibration is mostly gone now most likely because of the new found clearance between the crossover pipe and the Y bridge. The way Sean did it you can’t even tell anything was done it looks perfect.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I had KO2's on mine, they suck for mileage and wear but did ride good. I finally took them off and put Michelin's on it.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
I had KO2's on mine, they suck for mileage and wear but did ride good. I finally took them off and put Michelin's on it.

I had the same experience on my LLY. KO2's rode awesome and had great traction in every condition but only lasted 25-30k miles. I'm not easy on my truck but I'm not doing burnouts 24/7. The next tire I want to try is Falken Wildpeak A/T3W with their 55k treadlife warranty. Friend of mine has them on his Lexus SUV (I know not the same as a truck) and has ~35k miles on them and are still above 50% life.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
So these I thought would rub but they don't touch anywhere and they are larger than both sets of tires I've had before. BFG told me when I called them that they will be releasing a 37x12.50R20 KO2 in August of this year and I'm wondering if when these tires wear out if I'll be able to trim enough to stuff them without cranking the bars anymore.

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
I ran a set of those Falkens on one of my hotshot trucks, I was really impressed with them. They’ve got around 35k on them, probably still a good 10k in them.