LML Twins and Opinions

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
Hell, sending PMs or posting about sales when I wasn’t an authorized retailer on this site got me locked out of almost everything. I’d be glad your account is still active. Just because they are a mod doesn’t mean they can’t have any fun at all. Like Mike said also, they are people too and can react in interesting ways.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Happy to report the truck ran flawless to Oxnard and in this 64 degree weather at ocean level it sure spools nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
Good to hear. That is an all around awesome setup for the lml for anything you want to use the truck for. If you get a chance please send a log over Ken :thumb:

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
All is well thus far. Got about 1200 miles on it since the turbo was swapped and no problems but still need to send Blake some logs just to make sure we’re squirt away on tunes.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Glad you got everything figured out and hooked up with Blake. Blake has always been good to me, guy always has a positive up lifting attitude. Always wanting to see people succeed and have fun! Very humble and has always treated me good and made time for my questions and tunes even though I’m a nobody with a stock truck lol

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Yes sir. For logging it on Tuesday cruising to work it went from 65-122 real quick with little black smoke to show for it. Blake says everything’s perfect no need for changes.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Awesome man. Post up a wot video some time. Can’t wait to see some time slips, I was able to get mine to run a 12.97 on stock trans and turbo

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
Glad you got everything figured out and hooked up with Blake. Blake has always been good to me, guy always has a positive up lifting attitude. Always wanting to see people succeed and have fun! Very humble and has always treated me good and made time for my questions and tunes even though I’m a nobody with a stock truck lol
Thanks for the kind words buddy! Your truck is very impressive for what’s done to it. Thanks for letting me tune it for ya :hug:

Yes sir. For logging it on Tuesday cruising to work it went from 65-122 real quick with little black smoke to show for it. Blake says everything’s perfect no need for changes.

New charger is performing like it should. Vanes are moving correctly and map is doing its job. That thing rips!

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
How much fuel do guys racing the drag strip normally keep in their tank when racing? Don’t have a sump BTW and have no issues with rail pressure thus far.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Don’t expect the moon. It’s hot as shit out and DA will be through the roof

What’s the DA? I didn’t want to dyno or race until it cools down in November or December and won’t dyno until then but I’d like to get some logs done this Friday night.