LML Twins and Opinions

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I hear ya, well I sure don't know but seems like that little bracket could possibly help out with the vibration. I know mine isn't bad at all, I don't even notice it any more.

I’ll go through it today and see if I can’t tighten something up that may be loose like that bracket. The entire exhaust vibrates like a Harley when it does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
have you driven the truck yet? just besides around the block to see how she runs? and if so how is it?

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
Mine was so hard to find cause the engine needed a little bit of torque so it could lean just a little to make the heat shield touch, when there was no torque applied it had clearance. I even had Mike L drive it as i originally thought it was the flex plate.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Standing here waiting for this noob in front of me to stop asking Sean dumb questions so I can pick it up and go.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
This must be The View. Anyway, truck runs great and under the hood looks great as well. No codes either.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Man it gets better! Truck runs great but went to discount tire to get the 325/60R20 tires and wheels installed and the guys there go to put them on and realize 3 of them are that size and one is a 35x12.50r20. They’ve had them in their store now for 10 days and never checked the delivery. Now they’re saying 3 hours to get another 325 brought over from a different store that’s halfway to California. This truck is cursed!!!

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Just spent 1.5 hours in Discount Tires parking lot after getting the tires finished up because the ECM would not take my new tunes and then the truck wouldn’t start. Had to get a taxi to go get my laptop per Blake so I could try pass through tuning. Tried that about 4 times and it finally worked and I’m now on my way home. Thanks again Blake!