LML EFI Flash. Kory Willis

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
Wasn't trying to be rhetoric, but I know how this gets spread around, I like a lot here have a keen interest on the developments coming. I'm sure most that have a clue know how the game is played. Those that don't shouldn't delve into something they may not understand. Yes no :D

Pipefitter198

Mar 30, 2013
Louisiana
If he can't help you, get a H&S Mini Max. There are people that unlock the street tuners and there are always the old race tuners for now. Until Kory get this thing figured out that is your best option.

Thanks bro, I think I'll try to find an H&S tuner, and do the mods myself like I've done in the past, I apologize Kory for the questions on this matter as I do know it's a sensitive subject.

Pipefitter198

Mar 30, 2013
Louisiana
My apologies to everyone on this post for my questions, I DO understand the sensitivity on this matter and that no more EPA attention needs to be brought up, I'm done with asking questions, about things " I might not understand" bc I must not know how the game is played!!!, thanks MAXX IT OUT :thumb:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Wasn't trying to be rhetoric, but I know how this gets spread around, I like a lot here have a keen interest on the developments coming. I'm sure most that have a clue know how the game is played. Those that don't shouldn't delve into something they may not understand. Yes no :D

Like i said ;) you can not make a street tuner a race tuner the software has failsafes to prevent it im very close on the engineering side of H&S

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
My apologies to everyone on this post for my questions, I DO understand the sensitivity on this matter and that no more EPA attention needs to be brought up, I'm done with asking questions, about things " I might not understand" bc I must not know how the game is played!!!, thanks MAXX IT OUT :thumb:

Just send him a PM. ;)

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
On the horn this week for a build. 13.4 @ 102.67. Trans fades away, Needs to hold better.. 1.78 60 foot. Need Moar Fuel :) Come on Kory let er rip.

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
apparently you've never worked on an LML allison.

what I meant was, with Mike L's electronic box, you can override the modulated main and keep it at ~255psi (I think its 255psi) rather than allowing the modulated main solenoid drop it to ~80psi most of the time.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
what I meant was, with Mike L's electronic box, you can override the modulated main and keep it at ~255psi (I think its 255psi) rather than allowing the modulated main solenoid drop it to ~80psi most of the time.
You are correct Ben.
The box works well with the spring for hardcore racers.
Sorry for the hijack Kory.:hug:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland

What you meant to say was sorry I was wrong

And What i was gettin at is I bet old Mr. Willis did more than a converter:nanawrench: