LML EFI Flash. Kory Willis

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
It will make a bigger difference when you are on big air and straining for fuel. If you are already over-fueled it will probably net no difference.

exactly and same can be said for turbos. if the fuel is not there to drive it, HP increase wont be near as much as they could be.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
When I made 504 it was with lack of control on the reg... Control of the reg deemed 1500 more psi. So I went from 27.5k to 29k... Generally that kind of rail gain is close to 20 or so HP... This would put us around the 524 range. That is squeezing every ounce of power out of it. The cp4.2 is not strong no doubt about that, but when coupled with a lift pump can still make the 500hp mark. So if it can make close to the same power as a cp3 equipped truck with only using say 50% of the injector duty cycle... then what is to lose? LML is sweet!

Nice. :thumb: Good luck, Kory!

Pipefitter198

Mar 30, 2013
Louisiana
Ok so I have a 2011 (LML) and I'm VERY interested in learning more about the flash for this truck, is it available?, what do I have to do to get it done?, does it delete the egr, dpf, and fuel additive???, more info on thos please???!!!

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
We have full control over pretty much all systems... EFILive can flash the tunes in.

The truck may scatter, but I bet trans will let go first next weekend! I won't be able to tell you if the factory charger goes first because it'll be rocking some aftermarket air in Texas! I can't wait.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
We have full control over pretty much all systems... EFILive can flash the tunes in.

The truck may scatter, but I bet trans will let go first next weekend! I won't be able to tell you if the factory charger goes first because it'll be rocking some aftermarket air in Texas! I can't wait.

I'll be in ennis friday night i wanna go for a ride in this biaatch! :D

Pipefitter198

Mar 30, 2013
Louisiana
Kory, i know your a busy man, but I'm desperately wanting to do away with this dpf egr and fuel additive crap, any way you'd give me a call (Ronnie 318-237-3587), I'm sick of my check engine light coming on for knock sensor's and bullcrap like that, I've owned 3 duramax's before all 07 and older in which I done few things to, but I feel like I can get alot more out of this truck than previously, I would really love to talk with you about this subject, thanks bro

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Kory, i know your a busy man, but I'm desperately wanting to do away with this dpf egr and fuel additive crap, any way you'd give me a call (Ronnie 318-237-3587), I'm sick of my check engine light coming on for knock sensor's and bullcrap like that, I've owned 3 duramax's before all 07 and older in which I done few things to, but I feel like I can get alot more out of this truck than previously, I would really love to talk with you about this subject, thanks bro

no one on this forum is going to do a delete on a street truck here sir.
the emmisions are here for a reason.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland

than I agree with you, trans limps:thumb:

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
If he can't help you, get a H&S Mini Max. There are people that unlock the street tuners and there are always the old race tuners for now. Until Kory get this thing figured out that is your best option.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This is one of those "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" kind of things. Best to stop asking, dontchathink?