L5P L5P Tuning

colehenry97

Aug 9, 2014
Facebook stalk Jason Wehrli, still could be a cloned LML but sure looks like his L5P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxxer442

Jan 11, 2010
I know my word doesn't mean anything in here, but I've seen that truck with my own eyes. It's not an LML. ;)

Last edited:

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Yeah all do know that the person who crack this chit isn't a professional tuner correct? So there is no exclusive on the how too. Possibly more than one person payed for his service.

Just putting that out there for consideration...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Yep that’s what I was thinking. Nick must be going after the coal rollers. I’m a little disappointed in him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your just now disappointed in pink slippers I’m disappointed in you. Lol.

Seriously though Nick is an absolute tool. He doesn’t give a crap about anything but selling products. If that means showing all the coal rolling Douchebag’s that he’s got their back he’ll gladly do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
If your just now disappointed in pink slippers I’m disappointed in you. Lol.

Seriously though Nick is an absolute tool. He doesn’t give a crap about anything but selling products. If that means showing all the coal rolling Douchebag’s that he’s got their back he’ll gladly do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell us how you really feel..............:roflmao:

Aug 31, 2018
It’ll be great to see what options we have once all the dick measuring is done.
Speed limiter has to go. Annoying as hell trying to pass on the highway. 1 gear detune and throttle lag as well...

Question for the experts.
You’ve been mentioning the turbo has a HP limit, does that go up with a delete? Or can you max the truck out with emissions intack anyhow without upgrading the turbo?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Speed limiter has to go. Annoying as hell trying to pass on the highway. 1 gear detune and throttle lag as well...

You’ve been mentioning the turbo has a HP limit, does that go up with a delete? Or can you max the truck out with emissions intack anyhow without upgrading the turbo?

According to Banks the turbo chokes out at around 540hp which leads me to assume it’s going to take hard parts to fix this. Will have to wait until others start tuning to or past this point to see if Banks is correct or not.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013

Hmm I’ve never hit the speed limiter in mine. And I pass a lot of people.

My honestly in love wth every aspect of my l5p after 12,000 miles I couldn’t be happier. I’ve never noticed any weird shifts where I was wondering what happened. Power is great, throttle response is on par with how it should be in my opinion.

Maybe I’m the only one who truly wants to change nothing about their l5p. It gets good enough mileage, doesn’t use much def, and the best part ITS QUITE!!

Now once it’s out of warranty and gave me emissions issues would be the only reason I’d delete.

But each is their own.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal

My honestly in love wth every aspect of my l5p after 12,000 miles I couldn’t be happier. I’ve never noticed any weird shifts where I was wondering what happened. Power is great, throttle response is on par with how it should be in my opinion.

Maybe I’m the only one who truly wants to change nothing about their l5p. It gets good enough mileage, doesn’t use much def, and the best part ITS QUITE!!

Now once it’s out of warranty and gave me emissions issues would be the only reason I’d delete.

But each is their own.
Are you sure you bought the L5P and not the 6.2 gas?

Aug 31, 2018
According to Banks the turbo chokes out at around 540hp which leads me to assume it’s going to take hard parts to fix this. Will have to wait until others start tuning to or past this point to see if Banks is correct or not.

Yup
I’m going to be patient. See where this goes...

Aug 31, 2018

But each is their own.

It’s 98 mph... I know that’s fast, but sometimes you just want more. And when passing and it feels like you put the brakes on, it’s annoying...
Had a few weird shifts on mine. I think I’m going to do the line pressure solenoid delete first to help protect the tranny.
But I truly am happy with this truck, and I’ve been a Cummins guy for a long time...