Jkholder's dirty laundry (cleanup from EPR bridge thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
heres a good pic lol....

See that is the stuff they were posting on compd.
That pic is not of a part that is on a truck we have ever worked on.

You are now just posting some old mud that has been slung for years now, and its just not a true story.

Who would open up a box they paid 3000 bucks for see that and not pick up the phone and call us to tell us they wanted a refund and us pay for shipping.

Completely a ridiculous lie.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Yes sir its great reading if you love drama, half truths, slander, and pictures of stuff that were never even close to on dan's truck.
You guys had your bash and I just stepped back.
Continuing to bring up year old mud serves no purpose other than illustrate the lack of mud to sling now.
I really don't see a need to address the same pics over and over. We call that spam.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
nevermind i found the post

That's some tough talk from fancy pants right there. I'll tell you nobody or nothing is being hidden here . I haven't a clue what his beef is,he asked to be deleted here? We could have easily banned him from the shady dealings that came out from very reputable individuals here but he opted to axe himself .

Sound familiar? :D

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
yhudyty3.jpg
Mike l,
Is dimitri rebuilding your transmission,s?
I kinda say something on fb. Just tryin to figure out where the hostility is.

from mobile

Which status is that on, and whose is it?

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
Yes sir its great reading if you love drama, half truths, slander, and pictures of stuff that were never even close to on dan's truck.
You guys had your bash and I just stepped back.
Continuing to bring up year old mud serves no purpose other than illustrate the lack of mud to sling now.
I really don't see a need to address the same pics over and over. We call that spam.

I wouldn't call it spam I'd call it watching out and helping fore warn someone who is on this forum who might do business with ya. If you don't want people seeing your previous work and previous customer experience I guess maybe you should have done a better job. Not trying to start a fight just want people to know what your about.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I wouldn't call it spam I'd call it watching out and helping fore warn someone who is on this forum who might do business with ya. If you don't want people seeing your previous work and previous customer experience I guess maybe you should have done a better job. Not trying to start a fight just want people to know what your about.

The problem is there is little truth to the thread, and it was just a general smeer campaign. I am not going to go back and forth as we could all day.
Its good you posted it. People are welcome to read and make there own assumptions.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
LOL, he keeps saying that people "slander" him and his work.

By definition, slander: "making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation."

I think he is confusing slander with fact of shit work. If someone notices and reports your shoddy practices, that is far from slander.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
LOL, he keeps saying that people "slander" him and his work.

By definition, slander: "making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation."

I think he is confusing slander with fact of shit work. If someone notices and reports your shoddy practices, that is far from slander.

Thats what I said bud.
But thanks for clearing up the definition.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
what a damn cry baby. i dont think the worlds supply of midol and vagisil would be enough to calm that biotch down :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.