Jkholder's dirty laundry (cleanup from EPR bridge thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I see you as a threat because you are a weasel. You are not any kind of threat to me. You don't see me advertising anywhere numbnuts. You are a threat to unsuspecting members. As far as matching your skills to mine; so far you haven't done well. Maybe you're just holding back.
Either way you will be gone.

You are a mod. You have the power to make your wish come true.

A personal attack as well now?

Its obvious I can do this all day and be respectful.
Your staff made this thread.
So this is not my doing.
I am just anseering question.
Continue on with the witch hunt.
I like the heat and can hold my breath a long time.

from mobile

CurtisEmery

Mar 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Completely off subject, anyone ever seen how they "weld" railroad tracks together? Pretty damn neat

I work for cn rail and work with thermite welders all the time. We also use Holland welders. They have electric butt welding trucks. Very clean and fast compared to thermite. Uses about one inch of rail per weld. Sorry for getting off topic. Carry on.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Mike l
Are you venting or are these your true colors?

When I help its because I want to.

from mobile

Giving patch fix tips or half-assed repair tips is not good advice. Just keep that shit to yourself. This is how this whole thing started.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
I work for cn rail and work with thermite welders all the time. We also use Holland welders. They have electric butt welding trucks. Very clean and fast compared to thermite. Uses about one inch of rail per weld. Sorry for getting off topic. Carry on.

I guess I watched the thermite welding. How does the electric welding work

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
You are a mod. You have the power to make your wish come true.

A personal attack as well now?

Its obvious I can do this all day and be respectful.
Your staff made this thread.
So this is not my doing.
I am just anseering question.
Continue on with the witch hunt.
I like the heat and can hold my breath a long time.

from mobile

Are you fn kidding me? Look at the title of this thread. This is your shit storm you started in another thread we had to clean up. Only reason we re-opened it was to expose you and your shop for the incompetent hackshow it is so nobody else gets burned by your bad advice.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Oh nice.

So once again last resort is name calling.

from mobile

I gave jkholder a 2 week vacation. I am not threatened by him or his stupid antidotes. I just got tired because he won't STFU for a minute. When he comes back I hope he calms down. If he doesn't he is hstory.

Lbzmax90

Aug 11, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I dont post here much but I think jkholder ate way to many paint chips when he was a kid..... This guy is a joke. I think Mike made a great decision! This ***** should take a hike!

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Well don't let this thread die, we need someone else to fill in his shoes...who's up?? Let's gang up on Bri Bri, that should be an easy fight :roflmao::D

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I would put my skills up against him anyday.

As I said before name calling is a fuetal attemp to win an argument.

Goes for you too its1ow
from mobile

OMG!!!!!! HE CANT BE SERIOUS. THAT MIGHT BE THE MOST IGNORANT COMMON I'VE EVER HEARD ON THIS FORUM SO FAR. WHAT A JOKE!!!!. HE FORGOT MORE THEN U WILL EVER KNOW JUSTIN. Nice try tho. Least your consistent with the key board ninja stuff.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Locked.
For the record, I was describing his and his shops work as being hack and his skills as incompetent not name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.