Jkholder's dirty laundry (cleanup from EPR bridge thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
not sure i understand... you are showing off your fab skills?

12 pages of people bashing your shoddy work :thumb: nice! :roflmao:

Ok the guys bashing are doing just that bashing. I posted the link for the pics not content. You are all smart guys this time pretend you own a ford and just look at the pics. Lol

Those welds are the best I can do. I would gladly hire a welder if I could get prettier.
They get deep penetration and they don't leak.

We are mechanics, this whole fab shop just fell on top of us.
Trust me I would mych rather pick up the phone and order a piping kit. Sometimes they just don't make one so we do the best we can.

If a guy has huron speed in his mind he will be disappointed.

from mobile

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Jkholder

e3eqa6y8.jpg

from mobile

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
We only did the hot pipes primary mount and intermediate charge air pipe on the twin truck.
Headers uppipes included.
We tuned it as well.
I think don is tuning it now.

Industrial did the y pipe, ats did trans and spe did the dual fueler, engine, and injectors.
from mobile

Last edited:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Look this turned into a 6.7 turbo kit thread so that's why I used those pics.

We are doing twins on a dodge and a 6.4 full build this month. Watch fb if you need more pics. I am sure dd does not want me advertising here.
I am also doing a parrelle twin remote kit. I would like to show you guys that since its a dmax.

Oh and the pic of me and Evan putting the intake on the grey truck was posted accidently. We didn't build anything on that truck just helpin out a friend.

from mobile

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Another person can have an opinion on your work. If your work is crap, its crap. Improve your quality or suffer the results. I dont see what you bring to this forum.
Trent at least had excellent ideas and was a decent fabricator. He just didnt make good business choices or hire very good people.

Trent did shit work. Make no mistake about it. I shared a lot of info with him for his own trans. So did Rob and Nathan. He then went into business cutting every ones throat with his cheap prices. I redid a few of his transmissions and they were butchered. you guys that want to put the blame on his employees are wrong. He was the one. It caught up to him as it always does.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Trent did shit work. Make no mistake about it. I shared a lot of info with him for his own trans. So did Rob and Nathan. He then went into business cutting every ones throat with his cheap prices. I redid a few of his transmissions and they were butchered. you guys that want to put the blame on his employees are wrong. He was the one. It caught up to him as it always does.

The truck with triples on it made it 300 miles from utah then needed the trans totally redone. I have that receipt in the truck as well.

Mike you are like the nsa or cia.
Its kinda scary dude.

from mobile

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Look this turned into a 6.7 turbo kit thread so that's why I used those pics.

We are doing twins on a dodge and a 6.4 full build this month. Watch fb if you need more pics. I am sure dd does not want me advertising here.
I am also doing a parrelle twin remote kit. I would like to show you guys that since its a dmax.

Oh and the pic of me and Evan putting the intake on the grey truck was posted accidently. We didn't build anything on that truck just helpin out a friend.

from mobile

You are no better than a used car salesman. If you take pride in your work you would never, ever do patch work because your customer had no money.

Put me in touch with one of your trans customers and I will pull the trans for free and photo the build. No charge and I will put it back together. I will match what is in the trans compared to what is on the repair order. You game?
Of course you can do the same.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
The truck with triples on it made it 300 miles from utah then needed the trans totally redone. I have that receipt in the truck as well.

Mike you are like the nsa or cia.
Its kinda scary dude.

from mobile

You cannot hide from me. I know too many people and I have way too much info.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
You are no better than a used car salesman. If you take pride in your work you would never, ever do patch work because your customer had no money.

Put me in touch with one of your trans customers and I will pull the trans for free and photo the build. No charge and I will put it back together. I will match what is in the trans compared to what is on the repair order. You game?
Of course you can do the same.

More like certified preowned with the best warranty in the business. Come on down we are stackin um deep and sellin um cheap. Lol
Yes of coarse mike.

You will be very pleased I think.
I may have only repaired the trans but the parts will all be in there and installed corectly.
Evan did just replace an output shaft with the trans in truck today. Hold your ears.

Would you like to fly in. I have a guest apartment you can stay in. You can randomly pick a customer and call them. Take it all apart check clearance etc.

Doesn't even have to be allison. Ford dodge mercedes.

from mobile

Last edited:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
You cannot hide from me. I know too many people and I have way too much info.

You core guys are are all very good at this. I am not.

The question is why should I need to hide from you?

Are you upset because of work I did at a lower cost? You are 3000 miles away. Or are you looking out for a friend that is close to me?
from mobile

Last edited:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah

Trents trans are butchered that's for Damn sure.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
You core guys are are all very good at this. I am not.

The question is why should I need to hide from you?

from mobile

You never answer questions. You change subjects. Answer my question on why you patch when your work is so superb. I don't do that.
Putting Dimitri in your post doesn't say much as I am getting big time complaints on his work and he is even charging tax on his work. Now you have to be licensed to collect tax for the state your are in. He is not. Guess who got the tax? No I am not coming to your place to view a setup. One of your units will wind up at another shop and we will see.
I think you should leave Duramax Diesels on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.