DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I hate how litigious companies are in this country; instead of giving the customers what they want, they screw us over and sue anyone who abuses their system back.

I hate how our government doesn't trust us, spies on us, and treats us all like criminals at the drop of a hat.

I hate that I can't stop spending money on my truck :spit:
Always something to make better, faster, stronger.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I hate how my girlfriend's bull dog mutt jumps fences. I hate that I spent $2000 fencing half my property with 6' privacy fence thinking there's no way he'll jump that. I hate how wrong I was and how easily he can jump said 6' fence.
I hate that I will now have to spend another few hundred dollars on high powered electric fence to put around the top of the fence.

You know how much rope you could have bought? Haha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I hate..... Like really really hate reading about people getting ripped off by chitty shops, like that Hick Town custom ass hat and several other ones in the past, parts aren't cheap for these things and neither is labor.... Plus the damn headache that comes with the bull.... Do your research people. :mad:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I hate..... Like really really hate reading about people getting ripped off by chitty shops, like that Hick Town custom ass hat and several other ones in the past, parts aren't cheap for these things and neither is labor.... Plus the damn headache that comes with the bull.... Do your research people. :mad:

Yeah I think you're speaking for everyone here. Got some recent fuel for this fire too

BigdaddyCtrain

Big ideas but no money....
Dec 9, 2014
Idaho
I hate bicyclists, they make a sidewalk for a reason..
I also hate
-ricers
-walmart
-talilgaiters
-people who rev their engine to show off
-how expensive parts are
-most mechanic shops
-one uppers
-people who are always doubtful but have no solutions or real input
-know it alls
-people who think their entitled to anything
--FORDS
-when things break
-those ghetto kids who walk around cussing really loud like their hot shit
-not having AC

I can think of more, give me a bit :thumb:

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
I hate not having more go fast parts, and I hate the fact that I dont like lowered trucks even though thats the easiest/cheapest way to run 4wd boosted launches.

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
I hate it when Dodge owner flip their mirrors out and I hate their method of fuel math
coal = power is the worst example of performance. I hate when girls ask to drive and I hate customer who park in front of my bay door at work " mo f*cker you pay the light bill?"

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
I hate my lift on my truck and would rather sell my rims and drop it down but I also hate how good American Forces look on it.
last but definitely not least I hate onions in my tater salad substitute in bacon bits

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Someone's in a hating mood! Someone get this guy a beer!

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Bump for Corbin!

Thank you!!!

I hate cummins owners who swap a 12v into halftons and think it's gods gift to earth.. Running around rolling coal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I hate when I give people advice because I've "been there", then they go and do exactly what I said not to do. Then when things don't work out they act like they didn't have a clue....

I also hate 710 70 42's Should have gone with the LSW.