NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
First Hate Post Of 2015 :woott:

I hate that I have been busting my ass at work and now they expect more from me. I was mainly just trying to keep this job and enjoy it, but now I'm starting to feel the pressure. Oh well, I guess it's time to put my personal shit aside and nut up.

Your not alone with the work part. I've spoiled my customers with instant satisfaction for years and now my bussiness is way to big for the personal touch. I have basically been killing myself and very few people seem to appreciate it...

When you set the bar high people expect you to meet or surpass it every time...:eek:

I have tightened up so much I feel like im not working to live anymore but living to work, watch out and dont let this happen to you as well, take time out for fun and dont let the pressure crush you...:hug:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
You say this like there is another kind.... lol

There is, my mother inlaw is incredible, I love her. She even takes up for me when my wife and I agrue. :D Lol...

However, there is balance in this universe bc my step mother is the devils favorite minion....:roflmao:

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Hey this is a hate thread! Take your peace, love and beads hippie shit somewhere else.

Lol. Jk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Sorry....

I hate searching for parts online. Some sites have this part, but not that one. Some use this part # others use that one.

I hate buying parts that I know I should buy because mine could fail, but haven't yet....

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Your not alone with the work part. I've spoiled my customers with instant satisfaction for years and now my bussiness is way to big for the personal touch. I have basically been killing myself and very few people seem to appreciate it...

When you set the bar high people expect you to meet or surpass it every time...:eek:

I have tightened up so much I feel like im not working to live anymore but living to work, watch out and dont let this happen to you as well, take time out for fun and dont let the pressure crush you...:hug:

You're absolutely right. Just gotta figure out a good balance I guess.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Sorry....

I hate searching for parts online. Some sites have this part, but not that one. Some use this part # others use that one.

I hate buying parts that I know I should buy because mine could fail, but haven't yet....
I couldn't agree more.

I HATE the cold weather causing perfectly good working parts to fail. Damn you mother nature!

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I hate how this extreme cold weather makes my LBZ sound like a cumminGs when I fire her up. I ready hate with a passion being away from my 4 month old boy.

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
I hate being away from my 8 month old son and wife, but can't pass on this job yet.

Corey

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
I hate stupid ass 6.0psd motors whose owners bought them without researching the pains of being a psd owner.

unionmax481

hot rodder
Aug 8, 2014
lebanon in
I hate it when it snows because all the dumbasses on the road

But I love watching money fall out of the sky can't but y o think about what parts I'll buy next for the truck

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I hate how my girlfriend's bull dog mutt jumps fences. I hate that I spent $2000 fencing half my property with 6' privacy fence thinking there's no way he'll jump that. I hate how wrong I was and how easily he can jump said 6' fence.
I hate that I will now have to spend another few hundred dollars on high powered electric fence to put around the top of the fence.